Wednesday 6 November 2013

#October2013

Update on events happened during October!! Time flies huh...xD

1) Short and Sweet
Stole this from sis's fb..xD

Went to Short and Sweet as my sis joined this competition with her UM friends..xD It's so nice to be dancing again huh...I wish I had the chance...xD And maybe next time we will form a group of ex-ballet mates and join this competition..xD Just to enjoy what we used to do everyday..xD

2) MUET Speaking Test

Uhuh..>.< Most of my diploma friends and I taking this November session MUET. And since we didn't really learn before how to score in MUET, we are on our own!! So we gather sometimes to practice for our speaking test..xD And that's quite fun actually...:P Communicating in english with friends that you speak chinese to definitely feel weird but quite fun..xD

So speaking test is finally over!! Although the group discussion is a lil messy, I just feel relieved that it's over!! So now left 3 papers to work on!!

3) ConvoFest!!

It's on 25th of October..>.< Barely had enough time to choreograph and practice..>.< However we managed to pull it off quite well!! xD Everyone danced so neat and tidy!!! Feel so happy!! xD
With the traditional dance costume..xD
Our dance club T-Shirt..xD
Love the redness of the shirt..xD HAHAHA!!! xD We look fantastic in the T-Shirt!! xD So happy to be performing with a bunch of friends..xD
Messy hair...>.<
Pretend that I'm wearing the shirt..xD
October ended just like that. And I get sick everytime 1 performance ended. Part of the reason is him finding me late at night after the performance, and I had to rush to finish an assignment so that I can go shop for white dress for my friend's birthday party..xD

I'm...disappointed that he doesn't care much about what I do...what I dance...how was it...but everything will be okay..=) at least I would like to think so...=) So...November, please be nice to me..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^