Friday 8 April 2016

True friends are hard to come by!

I always know I'm lucky to have good friends. They buy me stuff I never would have bought for myself. They cheer me up when I'm down. They give me tons of suggestion when I'm lost. They are always there when I need them. =)
 Left: Fong Ling, Me, Chui Wei, Xyndy
This happened last year around August. So we stayed at KL Plaza. And I said I have never been to a sky bar and I would really like to experience it! So we blur blur search one nearby and just go! xD We are pretty daring I would say hahaha! xD But no beer for me, just fruit juice.. :P
The view from the sky bar is really nice!
Now you can see our height difference.. :P 
We are combination of everything! Fair skin, tan skin, tall, short, a lil plump, a lil thin, big eyes, small eyes, straight hair, wavy hair, hahaha! I wouldn't want to offend anyone.. :P Chui Wei who always telling me gossip, Xyndy who always give advice on facial and make up, Fong Ling who help me make up because I don't know how. Hahaha! You three are the best combination of best friends that I can find!
Opps, and Wei Jie. Hahaha! I make sure I never forget to mention you! Thanks for all the advice you gave me for my studies and also work hahaha! I always find you when I'm feeling stress about stuff and you are always there! :D

I love you all!! xD I cherish the time we spent together, and more to come for sure! Thanks for not forgetting me even though I'm not studying at Melaka anymore. :P

5 comments:

  1. LOL... how can I forget you?! I'm so lonely when you left. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I'm lonely here as well. Taiwan trip! Please plan hahaha! XD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment..^^