Monday 14 July 2014

#June2014 #100

The 100th post!! xD Finally!!! Hahaha!! I've managed to continue blog until the 100th posts hahaha!!! Although I've been getting lazier and lazier.....Yay!! xD

1) Medan Ikan Bakar, Muara Sg. Duyong

The nice thing about study week, you feel the need to reward yourselves after all those hard works you have put in...xD Or it's just me..:P So we went to have ikan bakar at I-don't-know-where. Lucky to have waze..xD
Saw the beautiful rainbow? ^^
Ikan Bakar
So it tastes....err....okay....really is ikan bakar..xD You can taste that it's really fresh..only...=.='''

2) FYP Presentation + Celebration

So it's my FYP presentation day!!!! OMG I'm so so so nervous about this. Thanks for helping me rehearse and rehearse and corrected me and taught me how to present..xD Hahaha!! I'm not a good presenter and I tend to speak real fast. And everything goes well I guess..^^

So here comes the reward again..xD Hahhaha!! Went to Calanthe Art Cafe for lunch. Heard that the curry laksa here is nice so I tried it, and it's really quite nice...xD I'm not a fan of curry laksa, but this tastes not bad..^^

And to have Klebang coconut shake!! xD Finally I get to try the nasi lemak here hahahah!!! xD I still like the original klebang coconut shake without the ice cream on top..xD
Thanks so so so much I don't know how to further express my gratitude towards everyone who has helped me throughout this whole fyp stuff...xD THANKS!!!! xD

3) How to train your dragon 2

So.....I have been dying to watch this!!! And Juanna jio us to go watch so yea, we went and watched this during our study week...=.=''' It's really nice I love it so so much!!!

And we had supper for 2nd round. Hahaha!!! Feeling guiltyyyyy...>.<

4) Pak Putra Naan + SweetHut

A sudden plan too!! Just feel like going out for dinner because I have to fill car petrol hahaha!!! So went to Pak Putra Naan!!! Garlic naan with double cheese!!! I love it!! xD
Next station!! Sweet Hut for dessert!! It's like we don't have to study for finals!! Hahaha!! xD So glad to have them to accompany me to enjoy and relax before finals..xD Wei Jie dabao his dinner already and yet still came with us!! So happpyyyyy!! xD

Sesame Something....=.='''

Pudding I guess...xD
5) Study Week

Hmm..I guess I pretty much write how my study week goes. Went out for foods almost every single days, enjoying life. But still studying lar and did OOP project omg it almost tear me apart hahaha!! That's why I feel so so so grateful to have you all to help me physically (checking errors and giving me ideas and just basically help out with the project lar) and mentally (I am not that strong I guess and thanks for being there for me)...It's been such a relief when I hand in the project!! xD Yay!!!! It's like the finals is over...xD

6) Finals

But it is just the beginning...xD Endured for almost two weeks of finals and YAY!!! Diploma ended just like this!!!

He is a real life monopod...xD Damn tall!!

Thanks for being my lovely coursemates!! xD

Zaty!! xD Always the funny 1 ..xD



2011
2014

We have different hairstyle back then but we are still the same...xD Still the same young face and still he likes to make fun of me hahahaha!!!

And went to town after the last paper. To the 2nd floor cafe and we played cards there...xD Hahaha!! Until 2++am...It's nice though..xD Just feeling relax and play cards..xD

7) Supper

One fine night Wei Jie came walking to my house, and had to help us to kill cockroaches, and we walked to D Puteh to have supper as our Snow Time desserts didn't arrive...>.< And we met Ron there!!! xD Just talked about stuff..xD And it's during our finals hahahaha!!! xD See how relax we were..=.='''

8) Cut Hair

So I really really made up my mind to cut short my hair...xD Before that, we went to Wazen for lunch!! After lunch, we came to Alvin Hair Do!! xD
Before! xD

In the process! 

After!!
So how was it? xD Hahaha!!! Personally I love short hair and long hair. I just love to change the way I look once in awhile..xD Since my dad won't let me colour my hair, and I don't have to do rebonding and all to straighten my hair, curl my hair would make me look old so I probably leave that when I'm older, I can only cut short when I feel like it! xD
We all look gorgeous!! xD

Went to De Reve for tea time after that!! xD It's actually a hair salon, which has a cafe beside it! xD And I used Xyndy's phone to selfie, but she kept on pressing the capture button with her controller hahaha!! Thus most of the pics were blur..>.<
But still manage to capture a nice one..xD

Because we had our tea time so late, I only felt hungry when it's 11++pm...So we went to Ban Lee Siang for satay celup almost in the middle of the night...>.< I know I know it's fattening...>.< And then to 2nd floor cafe again!!! Hahaha!! Nowhere better to hang out huh...=.=''' I should search for another hang out place during midnight...xD

It's nice to hang out together before this sem ends..^^ Bye diploma life!!! xD We are going to degree!!! xD

So something happened just before the exam week ended...I didn't plan to start this new life so fast but it just happened like that...All those crying made me soften down and hahaha...I don't regret my decision though...I'm glad that I chose what I've chosen and thanks for everything. We will see how it goes and yea...just have a lil faith in us..=)

9) Kensington

So we thought of have a small girls' gathering, we never go out together again since we moved into this new house. Haiz....what a fail plan. Everyone put us aeroplane and it's only we 3 girls...So we ajak Wei Jie too lor...xD Went to Kensington for dinner!!! And I met Jeff and Ah bee..xD Hahahaha!! They couldn't recognize me in short hair, and wearing a dress hahahaha!!! I don't usually wear a dress, or even wear something nice at melaka, sometimes my friends even said I wore pyjamas...=.='''


My spaghetti!!! Don't really like the fish but others are fine!!

Starters!! Baked Potato!!



It's a western and chinese fusion restaurant I guess..Price are reasonable..^^ My 2nd time visiting here..xD We went to DP later on, just to walk around lar....And so sad we went there too late H&M closed already..>.<
We girls in dress!! xD


10) Tioman Trip

Will blog about it in another blogpost..xD Hopefully!! xD

11) Snowflake yumcha session

Back at Puchong!!!! xD And Jia Hao jio me out to yumcha. With Iven and You Ken..xD So just hang out at Snowflake lar..xD Thanks you ken for the treat!!! xD

And it's nice to hang out with them..xD They are absolutely hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing when I'm with them..xD Called someone and just asked random questions like that, pijak me saying I have 0 fans and admirers during high school hahahaha!!! What lar you guys!! I thought you all suppose to be my friends kay!!! xD

12) Transformer


It's so nice that I get to watch Transformer 4 at Mid Valley, sitting at a couple seat with my cousin sister..^^ And chit chatted for awhile with my ex-part time job mates...xD They were both a year younger than me. But we have quite a lot to talk to...xD



After the very very long movie, we(mum, cousin sis, auntie, cousin bro and me) went to Delicious for lunch!! Waited for quite a long time to be seated. But it was nice, the lunch..=D

13) Family Lunch Gathering

Family lunch at Empire!! xD With popo, yiyi, cousins, mama!! xD It's been quite long since I last saw them..xD

14) Badminton + Mc D Delivery


Hahaha!! We girls seem so excited when we plan for a badminton session!! xD So I went to play badminton with Jinn, Bear and Deidre!! xD It was fun and tiring as I haven't been moving around and exercising for a really long time.

But we wasted all efforts to slim down by ordering Mc D delivery hahaha!! Ate it at my house and we chit chatted lar....So nice!! And we decided we would fully utilize this one week holidays (for bear bear and Jinn) and we would hang out again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^