Saturday 30 August 2014

A new stage of my life~~

1 day.
Just 1 more day.
I'm going to Penang.
It's not like I don't think Penang is a good place, in fact, I have been saying I want to go to USM since I was first year in Diploma.
It's just it's soooooooo far away from home and it gives me a feeling that I can't come back often.
And the fact that only me alone go there among my UTeM friends.
And the fact that I might be starting from 2nd year.
And the fact that I'm not sociable, making me feeling afraid that I can't mix with my coursemates.
I haven't even started packing.

But there's nice thing to look forward.
I get to see him one week earlier than I thought.
I get to study at where my parents used to.
I get to live at Penang which he likes it very much.

Although every plans fail before it even started, I'm sure we will make the effort to do the best that we can.

I miss my housemates, coursemates especially.
All the best everyone!! We shall always keep in touch..=D

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Don't say bye so fast. We will still meet again. 😁😁

      Delete
  2. I will definitely miss you!!!! All the good food in Penang :') HAVE FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!! Miss you!!!!! Will see you all soon xD

      Delete
  3. aww.. I understand your feelings T___T but, look on the brighter side! I hope life will treat you good over in Penang :) all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Yea right...You fly to UK which is even further...xD Thanks yea! And enjoy your life at UK!!!! Meet up with friends kay..xD

      Delete
  4. occasionally saw ur blog. Haha :D all the best to u for new degree life in new environment! I also will experience the same as i continue my master here, so mayb someday may meet up?! xD
    btw, less ppl blogging nowadays, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks!! Ohh...so you will be continuing your master at USM??!! Wow!! Sure!! Hahaha!! So now you are in USM dy? where are you staying? hahaha!!
      Yes yes..but I find it time consuming hahaha!! Try my best...xD
      All the best to you too!!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! Thank you too :) Ya, continue my master in usm nibong tebal campus. Haha! You at this campus too right? I now staying at perkaka residential area, about 1km walking distance to campus. Ya, during weekday i will in campus area :D
      Good good!! I will be a good reader.hahaha XD

      Delete
    3. Ohhh.....Hahaha...nop...I am at the main campus because I am computer science, not engineering sub...>.< How long will you be doing master there? So nice...So do you need to go for the kem pimpin siswa? xD

      Delete
    4. sorry for a late reply >.< ohhohh.. i see.. this weekend at main campus gt mid-autumm festival, think to join it :D I will continue my master and PhD here and its probably take around 4 years. I no need go there, as I am too old for it xD

      Delete
    5. Hahaha...wow...I heard they have bus provided from Nibong Tebal to main campus..xD Too bad I can't join as I will be going back for my convo..Don't you have convo on Saturday or Sunday? xD Wow! That's good...xD why take master and PhD? xD hahahaha!!!! aiyo...should go and experience hahaha!!! xD

      Delete

Feel free to comment..^^