Sunday 9 November 2014

Rojak post

Wow! It's been so long since I last updated a monthly post. Still, I'm not going to update any monthly post lar because I've been so busy....Too busy with meetings, dance practices and studies..:'(

In fact, I don't really know what I wanna update..I'm just a lil bored with database..hahaha..>.< So...this week is convo week for USM!!! I so wish that I'm the one graduating, but no...I'm just starting my 3rd month at USM...>.< Helped out at the gerai vege and wow, they can seriously cook nice foods weyh!! So grateful to have delivery breakfast and lunch by them! xD

And....I've become so much darker after the Viper Challenge....So sad...Hahaha...I expected it but I'm still sad..:P I'm just glad he joined Viper with me..xD I can't imagine how am I going to finish all that without him...Fong Ling lar you lar....aiyo......

Time flies...It's been....4 months plus....and we still never stay at the same state for more than three days hahaha!!! Funny huh...we went to Jump Street, we have been through Viper...but we never spend more than three days at the same state...I'm just grateful we try hard to meet each other, cherish times we spent with each other...Thanks for everything...=)

So this is really a rojak post about my recent USM life, Viper Challenge and my love life hahaha!!! Oh yea...And I joined dance club and will be performing a hip hop dance..xD I still love dancing...xD And I have never been so relax in a meeting, I'm thankful that I met so many lovely people in fellowship group..=D And.....mum and sis went to India...Aww...So wish I could go there too..But it's okay....hahaha...enjoy yea!! xD So....rojak post ends here..xD Life is not that miserable after all...At least for now..=D

2 comments:

  1. Can't go cause didn't manage to buy ticket lar... I wanna join all the marathon or Nike run or New Balance run but nobody accompany me eh... I have crush on a guy recently but that guy seems like shy shy and I don't know lar... Sienz ar... Maybe yuan fen really didn't come yet. I beh tahan ar... So lonely recently cause don't have a lot of homework and assignment to do, and you are not around that's why will feel very lonely. 心灵上的空虚让我迫不及待想去谈恋爱啊!!! 可悲啊我。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...join all will be very expensive weyh!!! I understand....when I'm lonely or too free I will have the urge to pak tor hahahaa!!! xD Is okay...one day..=) And while waiting for that day we will accompany you first..=D I wanna go back and meet you all ar..xD got conclusion dy tell you yea...xD

      Delete

Feel free to comment..^^