Sunday 15 October 2017

A new life in SG

I have always hope to work in KL as I had spent my diploma and degree life at Melaka and Penang. It's time for me to go back to where I come from. Life doesn't plan out like how I thought it would.

Thus, my working life began at SG! Went there a week before to settle down in our new home xD Shopped for electrical appliances and get a postpaid SIM card! So excited to finally have data plan :P

5 weeks of working life (not exactly working life, training life actually) were very tough. 2 weeks of classes and 3 weeks of assignments. Most of the time we OT until very late. I guess it's partly due to our lack of knowledge in the language and framework used. But time seems to pass very quickly because of a bunch of hilarious colleagues. xD

So we have two guys who always pop out some "golden words" that will later on be our "slogan". Hahaha! Compliments people with "Kuat Kuat Kuat"! And whenever we coded and wanted to try out whether our codes work, "Ini kali lah" can be heard. xD "Near" is like macam yes, but most of the time, it's not even near to where you want to be. xD

Besides, we have waffle break once in awhile when we can afford it (be it time or money). And 2 out of 3 JAVA groups would be slacking and relaxing while the other team did their assignment seriously. A fatter version of me will be appearing soon.

Now we are left with presentations! All is well. Thanks for the wonderful 5 weeks memories. OT !== Overtime, but Only time with you. Only time with all of us. Even if we are assigned to different project teams later on, I hope we can gather once in awhile to reminisce our hellish 5 weeks.

It's only 3 girls in a 13 people batch. 
So we have 13 people in our September 2017 batch. And out of 13 people, we have 3 girls. xD Love them to bits!
Jalan-jalan cari makan part 1 with them!
 We went to the office on a Saturday. And decided to just call it a day and went food hunt at Upper Thomson Road. xD Sushiro recommended by Jeremy. And 2nd round for bingsu! Best bingsu I've ever tasted. Probably because boss belanja hahaha! Thanks boss!
Sept 17 batch! Celebration dinner for finally submitting our assignment 2.
First dinner together with all 13 of us! Steamboat at Bugis! How I wish we went for a 2nd round, but I'm glad we didn't as the next day we still need to wake up early for work. xD And without the 2nd round I'm still damn sleepy the next day.
Jalan-jalan cari makan part 2 with them!
I'm blessed to have a direct senior who really worried about me going out alone for dinner hahaha! And that's why we have this random outing! I wanted to try this vegan burger and jio them together! Turns out it's not just vegan burger that we tried, we went for dessert as well as roti canai too!

Not to forget about my family who came to SG during my mum's birthday. Although I was quite busy that period, but still managed to go to JB with them and had a great dinner at AMK park as well as visiting Garden by the Bay for the lantern event!
Dinner at Cornerstone! My treat! xD

MBS!


Love this pic taken by sis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^