Sunday 13 June 2021

Foodie Post #14: Wellsmoocht @ Upper Thomson, Singapore

So surprise to find a vegan cafe so near to my house!  

Tried this 'Mushroom and Egg Truffle Croissant', the croissant is vegan! A lil crispy which I like it! And the 'egg' is actually tofu scramble!
This is the 'Truffle Cheezeburger Pizza' ($18.90). I chose this as I super love tempeh!And they used cashew cheese sauce!
I ordered 8 slices of vegan cake from them! There is Cinnamon Blueberry, Earl Grey Lavender Lemon, Banana Cherry, Vanilla Pecan Chai and Lemon Sea Salt Crumble. I remember the Lemon Sea Salt Crumble is not bad hahaha!

1st vegan cafe that I went to in Singapore! And it's so near my place!

WellSmoocht

🌐 8 Sin Ming Rd, #01-03 Sin Ming Centre, Singapore 575628

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^