Sunday 5 May 2013

好的事情~~

It's so boring writing about what I ate for the last few weeks..>.< So I've decided not to write about that, and focus on what good things happened in my life!! xD So whenever I look at my blog, I will feel grateful for what I have! xD

First and foremost, my sister bought a new IPad!!!! xD Hahaha!! Which means I can use it too whenever I want..xD Hahaha!! After discussing for so long, finally my parents bought it!! xD hahaha!! xD
 64GB!! We haven't buy the cover..so whoever so kind can give that as present for my sis wakaka!!! xD

I went to Melaka to find Fong Ling and finally, stuff I bought from Tao Bao are here in my hand!!! *Not exactly, as I left most of them at his house..>.< * I bought 2 handphone case for my sis too!!! * So cute!! xD So happy!! xD
Handphone stripe!! xD Ballet shoes!! xD Notice the other monkey stripe? xD I spoiled it...for the 2nd time..>.<

And we have a small gathering!! *really small, just us 3 people...* I drove!!!! I DROVE!!! Went to bear bear house, went to Jinn house, went to Uncle Jang at Bdr puteri but sadly didn't open during tea time..So finally we went to IOI Mall for Sakae Sushi..And Old Town..=.=''' Sat there stalking people's insta..xD Hahaha!! xD

So today is 5th of May...The important day for Malaysia...!! Let's pray for a better future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^