Saturday 11 May 2013

Love~~Argument!!

So I have been arguing with my fellow intern mates..xD About the differences between guys and girls, about why guys and girls did things that the other ones don't comprehend..=.=''' Although we don't have many experience in a relationship..some of us didn't have 1 before, some only had 1 before or are having 1..xD So 1 of the things that we discussed, is why guys always say they need to calm their mind before proceeding in an argument with his gf!! 
When a couple is in an argument, normally ( I mean myself..=.=''') girls will keep on pursuing the truth..Like why this fight happens, how to solve it bla bla bla...However, guys are the opposite...They tend to say something like "Please let me calm my mind before we further proceed our argument.." these sorts of stuffs..>.< And I find it very offensive!! >.< I mean we're in the middle of an argument and you wanna TAKE A BREAK??!! Come on!!

However, my intern mates, which are all guys, said that it's necessary for guys to calm their mind as well as letting the other ones calm her own mind as both parties will not be aware of what they say when they're both so mad!! But I think girls will find it offensive right, when a guy says he needs to calm down while leaving the girl cries alone..>.<
Uhuh...We never got a conclusion, whether who's right or wrong, as there's no right and wrong in a relationship...=.=''' But I've been in an argument with "him"...and I find it quite amazing when you've calmed down before continue an argument instead of keep on scolding each other!! After I've calmed down, I don't feel like scolding, instead, I have a feeling maybe I should be the one apologizing...=.=''' Nah..it's not my fault..>.< He should be opening up more to me..^^ Since we won't be seeing each other everyday, involve in each other's life like how we used to when we're studying...so it's better for both person to talk more about what happened everyday to avoid any misunderstandings..^^ Stalking helps too!! :P
So for all couples out there, if you have any arguments with your partner, try to calm down before proceeding..Perhaps you will see the problem with another point of view..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^