Thursday 22 August 2013

Farewell!!

Actually this happened last Tuesday..=.=''' Hui Ying created this event as some, like me and my sis, brian and herself, couldn't make it to Jia Hao's farewell party during raya. >.< So we went to Paradigm Mall, with Hui Ying fetched us...xD

2 guys wanna go shopping, so us girls who were damn hungry at that time, went to Komugi and bought Half Baked Cheese!! Went to Moo Cow for Fro-Yo too!! xD
Original Flavour Fro-Yo in cone!! xD
Mine and Jinn's Half Baked Cheese!! RM3.70 including tax..>.<
We went to Chilli's while waiting for others..xD But they sure took lots of time, and we were beginning to feel paiseh if we just sat there without order any foods. Thus, we ordered our foods and of course, the bottomless chips!!
Jinn, Me, Sis and Hui Ying!! My sis and I look quite alike here huh...xD
Me and Jinn!! ^^
11 people attended this event, I'm a lil amazed by the number of people...:P Hahaha!! Seriously I never thought so many people could attend.

Bottomless Chips!!
HY's and Jinn's!!
My sis's and mine's burger!!
Jia Hao's!! I actually wanted to order this..xD
Complimentary for mushroom fajitas.
Jia Hao's and Suk Jing's Mushroom fajitas!!
Mine and Jinn's Mashed Potatoes!!
Brian and Boon yi came late. So while waiting for them to finish their foods, we talked about....."The Conjuring" ....>.< It's not a nice topic during this month..>.< Talked talked and changed to the haunted mountain "Gunung Datuk"...>.< Because we talked too much about these topics, we girls went to the toilet together..Too scared to go there alone..:P Hahaha!!!
From Left : Suk Jing, Jia Hao, Han Hong, Boon Yi, Brian, You Ken, Yu Xuan, Sis, Me, Jinn, Hui Ying!!
Sis helped us to take this pic since we can't find the perfect stranger to help us..>.< Boon Yi!! Why hide behind me??!! xD
Girls!! Saw the two guys behind?? =.='''
We chit-chatted for a while, for quite long actually, and we were standing...=.=''' Brian said he would like to talk, but he wanna sit...xD hahahaha!!! Too bad we don't have 2nd round..But we did have another yumcha session at JH's house that Saturday night..:P Although I spent just a lil time there only, I'm happy to just gather with them..^^ And thanks WJ for fetching me there..^^
Finally, my own selca!!! xD Haven't took selca for ages as I don't have phone which has front camera..T.T Took using my sis's phone..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^