Thursday 22 August 2013

Girlfriend...

How do 1 become a perfect girlfriend? I mean, does that person even exist??!! Although I always seem to be complaining, or even mentioned about searching for leng zai and all, but, deep down, of course I do love him very much lar...=.='''

Erm...I guess I just don't like other people to know my true feelings, that's why I always talk nonsense to hide who I am...=.=''' Joking around too much that you guys took me seriously. When I'm with friends, I pretty much act like last time, normal, oohh-ing and aahh-ing about leng zai and all. Even guys who have girlfriend will look at leng lui lar!!!! >.<

I'm always violent, but I'm violent towards people I'm closed to. I punch, or pretend to punch, but friends don't seem to mind (or maybe they do mind, who knows?) However, when it comes to him, why every1 thinks I'm humiliating him? WHY???!!!!! I mean, why is it okay if I do like this towards a friend but not my boyfriend??!!!! I am not perfect I know, but....am I that bad when it comes to being other's girlfriend??!!
Something like this?? xD
I don't like to be lovey dovey in public. I don't like to show or express how I feel about him to others. He's usually very honest with me, if he is pissed off by me, he will tell me, so don't insist that he is only hiding his true feelings, that he felt humiliated by me, that he is really sad by my action, but just don't want to hurt me by telling me the truth. Just don't.

Maybe I seem like a bad girlfriend to you guys, but who knows the truth? Him. Do you hear a word, a complain about me from him? No. So please, stop judging me as though you are him. You don't know our story, our inside jokes, so stop judging me by "men's point of view".

I'm mad not because of you guys telling me all these, but it's because you guys don't want to hear what I have to say and you guys don't believe me!!!!! I mean....punching and all those, it's like my way of teasing him...Maybe I'm not very ladylike, but I'm really just teasing him. >.< Sad lar, teasing him kena you all say until like I'm humiliating him...T.T

At least my 出发点是为了他好. I will improve myself, little by little, so 放马过来啦!!!! Next time I will surely be a better girlfriend whom you guys won't disapprove!!!!!!! grrrr.....
Maybe he thinks of me like this? xD
And it's my 1st time mar....why being so strict to me.....T.T Thanks lor, for your advice, but don't lar say until like I'm so bad, I'm not worth being other's girlfriend, my boyfriend like very cham.....Who knows, he actually likes that side of me?? :P
I'm sad being bully by them...T.T
They just don't believe me!!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^