Wednesday 2 October 2013

Responsibilities · Life

It's been almost a month since 3rd year started. It's my last year diploma, so I guess it's normal to be a lil busier than last time. And it's even busier with me getting my MUET test this November and becoming the president...or so-called 班长 for the dance club.

I've never been a person who possess great sense of responsibilities, who lead others. However, since I've been given this opportunity, I guess it's better for me to try than to straightaway confirming that I'm not that type, I'm not suited to be a leader. Therefore, I choose to try and hoping by this, I would discover a side that I don't know about myself.
I am afraid of not being able to do a good job, but I can only try my best

Thanks for all the helps that I've been given and all the helps that I'll be given..xD
It's only been a month, and I can feel all my stuffs..and STRESS piling up..>.<
Good luck everyone!
Good luck to myself..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^