Sunday 20 October 2013

#September2013

Just realized I didn't really blog about what happened after Year 3 started. xD So the 1st event we did is....

1) MoonFest BBQ Party!!!!
 It's a nice thing to be living so close to each other. We all live in the same taman, so we decided to plan a BBQ Party to celebrate Mooncake Festival!!! So some of us went to buy lots of stuffs from pasar and supermarkets before the real day. Whoa...Chicken breasts, chicken wings and drumsticks cost us about RM140++...Can imagine how much we ate huh...:P
This is the only pic that I have that really showed that we were BBQ-ing...>.< Paiseh lar...xD Hahaha!!! I know you guys won't see my blog so I post this HAHAHA!!! >.<
Super shock expression....xD
Me, Chui Wei and Xyndy! Taken using Xyndy's Instax Cam!!
So besides busy eating foods, we had a Sing K session too...=.=''' Sang in the living room while some sitiing outside enjoying their foods..xD Oh, forget to mention that guys even drew "中秋节快了" and posted at their house as decoration!! xD Really got the 中秋节 atmosphere huh..:P

2) MoonFest!!
UTeM KKKC Club had organised a Moonfest at UTeM...xD So we had to perform 1 dance lar...>.< It's quite rushing as this event occurred on 27th of September, we only had not more than 3 weeks to practice..T.T But we really did put a lot of effort in it...xD
This is how I look! xD Our club T-Shirt!! xD
Girls ROX!! xD 
It's so nice that everyone was able to join that event..xD It's our last year and we didn't really join much UTeM events before, and finally here we are!! xD
Friends who performed with me!! ^^
Me and Xue Yan!! xD
Me and Ong!! xD
It's so nice that he prepared dinner for me...xD He cooked fried rice and dabao for me as I don't have the time to eat at home...xD Thanks really much!! xD

After the performance and all, I joined my friends for games!! It's really fun seeing them enjoyed themselves so much...xD
One of the game..xD Super funny to see them work together to win the game...xD
Of course to play all these games, we had to buy coupons...:P Coupons can be used to buy foods and drinks too!!
Girls!! xD
A lil blur, but this is the only photos that MOST of us are in it...xD
After MoonFest, we went back, wanted to sing K, but rooms were fully booked....So we changed plan and went to yumcha at Old Town instead..^^ Had a great night!! xD

That's how my September ended..^^ A lil busy, a lil tension, a lil stress, that's how my life is now. Although moonfest is over, but I still have to prepare for convocation performances..T.T And MUET...I guess I don't have much time to update blog too...T.T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^