Monday 24 December 2012

A Day Full of Energy..xD

Actually I'd decided to go jogging Saturday. Unfortunately, rain started to pour down so heavily that me and Fong Ling had to cancel off our plan and went to Mc D for dinner instead..=.=''' So Sunday early morning, Fong Ling woke me up and we went for a jog around the playground opposite TTU2..xD

It's been such a long time since I last jogged..=.=''' Plus waking up early in the morning on a Sunday..I felt tired after that..But we went to AEON despite all those tiredness..xD And this is inside 1 of my greatest achievement list of 2012..xD I drove to AEON, with Fong Ling only, on a Sunday!!! xD Where there are so many cars..xD hahahaha!!! xD

And this day didn't stop here..xD We went to the botanical garden, met 3 guys there..xD and walked together while 废话-ing..xD But it's getting darker, so we started to JOG back to the entrance..xD So we jogged once again..xD hahaha!!! xD

Went to Jonker walk..xD Ate so many foods!! But not the fried ice cream that I've been anticipated..>.< Nonetheless, it's still a fun day!! With lots of laughter, foods, energy..^^ Seriously, being surrounded by friends are 1 of the most wonderful moment..^^

P.S : And for the girl who always insist that she's 18, muahahaha!!! You're going to turn 19 tomorrow!! So just admit it lar!!! You're gonna be just like us!!! xD
Wakaka!!! xD Same dark same dark...xD So wish you Happy Birthday in advance..xD hahaha!!! Let's enjoy tomorrow's celebration!!! ^^

2 comments:

  1. LOL. What la you... I'm really 18 mar, but only for this last day. I'm not bluffing ok... It's was a great day going out jogging and shopping. haha. Thanks for the wishes and let's rock the party!
    C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!!! xD Don't want admit old pula..xD Yea!! xD Yesterday's celebration was nice!! xD It's fun going out together..xD

      Delete

Feel free to comment..^^