Monday 31 December 2012

Last post of 2012..xD

Recalling back...>.< I can't really remember what happened this year..=.=''' As expected from the "big head prawn" >.< But I do remember some happy stuff that happened this year..And the 1st that pops in my head would be...Vacation to Bali, Hong Kong and Perth!!! xD

It's been so long..about 5 years if I'm not mistaken..that I've not been outstation with my family..>.< So this year..finally!!! We went to Bali during my sis's birthday..xD 
And not long after the Bali trip..I went to Hong Kong with mum and 1 of her friend..xD only 3 of us!! xD And we arrived at the HK Airport so early that we slept at the airport for awhile...=.=''' Strictly speaking, I slept there for awhile..>.< 
The only picture the 3 of us taken together..xD hahaha!!! xD 
Totally my FAV picture taken at HK!!! xD 

And the last trip..xD to Perth with family and my auntie, cousin and popo!!! xD So long didn't travel with popo already..xD 
 Taken at the place we stayed!! ^^ 
Mum, sis and me!! ^^ 

I know I am a 幸福的小孩..xD Probably not 小孩 anymore as I'm getting nearer and nearer towards 20....>.< Not that I'm scared about being 20..xD 

And 1 of the best thing that happened in 2012...I finally get the permission to drive without parents' guidance at Melaka!! xD And my greatest achievements would be driving to Jonker Street on a Saturday and AEON on a Sunday with only Fong Ling as passenger..xD Although it seems like an easy task, but for me, I'm really  proud of myself..xD hahahaha!!!! Thanks to the "tour guide" that guide me to Jonker too..xD

And finally, our 1-year relationship..^^ I always thought we would break up after 1 month..=.=''' Seriously no confidence..xD But here we are, finally 1 year..xD Although the sweetest moments have already passed, and all those fights appeared more and more frequent..I hope we both will learn from the past and try to work for the future..We can't predict what will happen in the future..so just enjoy the moment now..and we will always have this video..xD wakakaka!!! xD
There are also some not-so-happy, sad stuffs that happened too..Like I've been in an accident..at Melaka..with him..and my friend..>.< It's the 1st time I've been in an accident..so..I cried..after I get out from the car..=.=''' Like a baby..>.< And I am scared to drive since then..>.< Even though I still drive..>.< I can't always depend on people to fetch me in the future right..Must be independent!!! xD

And..I wanna say..I'm happy to have you guys as my roommate, housemate and uni-mate..xD 1++ year to finish our diploma..xD Let us enjoy our diploma year to the max!! xD 
And not to forget my secondary school friends..xD But we seldom take pictures huh..>.< Why oh Why!>.<
See!!! Somemore have to korek balik old photos!!!! >.< Next time take more pictures lar..xD

I am grateful for everything I have..^^ You all are the best things that have ever happened in my life!! ^^ So this is how 2012 ends..^^ Embrace 2013 and the 20 year old me with all my love..^^ I Love You Guys!!!! xD Thanks for making my 2012 life so much more fun!!! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^