Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas!! xD

So we girls woke up early to dress up..xD We did our hair, some had a lil makeup on..^^ I borrowed Chui Wei's electric hair curlers and curled my hair with Fong Ling and Fei Ming's help..^^ Hahaha!! But it didn't last really long, and my hair got all tangled up and it's so messy I just wish I didn't curl my hair..>.<

Girls said I look nice with curly hair..>.< I look at least 5 years older..>.< They recommended me to do permanent curl..>.< hahaha!!! Some ideas please..xD I want to change hairstyles, but I am not very sure
what I wanna do with my hair..>.< 
Close-up View..xD
Went to Mp Dp as usual..xD Had Wong Kok as lunch, I can't even finish my french toast..>.< Shopped for awhile, Chui Wei Xue Yan and Fong Ling bought shoes at payless shoes store!!! >.< I can't find the right size for shoes that I like..>.< 

Watched Chinese Zodiac 12 with 12 guys..xD It was a nice movie..^^ And most importantly, saw Daniel Wu in the movie!! Although just a few seconds..xD Totally worth it..xD 
Had dinner at Daorae..xD Don't really like the duk boggi..>.< But kimchi wrapped in lettuce tastes really nice!! xD 
Side dishes!! xD Nice Chicken or pork I'm not so sure..=.='''
Bibimbap and duk boggi..^^
We celebrated Fong Ling's b'day and MY birthday as well..>.< My birthday had already passed so long...=.=''' Fong Ling totally didn't realise that her biscuits were stolen by us girls to make a fake present for her...xD
Me tie my hair because it turns so messy..xD
A group photo of us!! xD

Ended this post with a group photo of us!! ^^ Hopefully there are more outings like this..xD Merry Christmas!! xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^