Friday 19 April 2013

Food Diary之 Weekly Update 3!!

This post will be mainly about foods uhuh..I know last 2 posts also mainly about foods...xD But I'll be blogging until Friday as Saturday I'm going to....Just wait till I blog about it!! HAHAHA!!!

Monday
Lunch (Food Garden)
HAHAHA!!! I brought my own lunch box!!! So damn CUTE right!! xD Fried Rice with raw vege!! xD




















Went to Crazy Potato AGAIN!!! Wedges & Cheese!!! As usual they gave a lot of cheese!!! xD

Dinner (新怡保鸡饭店)
 Kampung Chicken for 1 pax!!
 Pork balls soup??!! xD
 Tauge!! xD for 2 pax!! xD Quite a lot...:P


Tuesday
Lunch (Spaghetti Grill)
Chicken Caesar Salad!! xD Still okay, same vege all over the plate..with a few pieces of chicken..Luckily I brought my own raw vege!! xD So I have cherry tomatoes, long beans, lady finger, and broccoli to eat with my salad!! xD 


Wei Jie helped me to arrange my fork and spoon that indicates that I'm not satisfied with the food served...=.=''' Hahaha!!! >.<

Tea Time (Food Garden)
It's not really tea time, after work I went to Borders only to find it closes for 1 hour...=.=''' So I went to the Food Garden beside it and ordered Gim Bap..=.=''' I totally forgot that I had choco in my bag..>.< cost me RM10..>.<
Gim Bap, something like korean sushi..xD Still okay only..it comes with a bowl of miso soup...

Went to Sushi King for dinner...=.=''' It seems like I will visit there once a week..>.< Hahaha!! >.<

Had a small argument..erm..a positive 1 I guess..xD hahaha!!! With Jesmen!! Erm...about relationship...=.=''' We didn't finish our argument with a conclusion as we don't have enough time..xD Guess we'll be continuing tomorrow..xD

Wednesday
Lunch (Canton-i 粥面家)
 油条 that JJ ordered..xD Spot the love-shaped dish? xD But the 油条 is too hard..>.< 
My prawn balls wan tan mee..xD Not really satisfied...>.< Over-priced..


Had fruit juice at home again for dinner!! xD So that I won't feel guilty by eating so much foods these 3 weeks..xD 

Thursday
Lunch (My Toast)
Normal...You can see a thick layer of oil...>.< And it's pricey...T.T RM9.80..>.<
Dinner (Marco's Pizza)
Came with my mum so we didn't order much..>.< It's at Kelana Jaya, just opposite the LRT station!! 1st time here..xD
 Tomato Basil Bruschetta!!!Nice!! xD It looks normal, like the baguette just topped with raw tomato..=.=''' But it's really nice!! I don't know what they put in it..>.<
 A closer view..xD 
 Pizza Marinara!!! xD It's actually seafood pizza lar..xD Topped with prawns, mussels , black olives?? Anyway, it's really nice!!
 A closer view..xD
The pizza is really worth it!! RM20++ for a regular pizza topped with lots of mussels and prawns!! And I super love the crust!! It's baked with erm...fire...like those in the movies..xD Like the restaurant ville!! xD The brick stuff used to cook pizza and all..xD


Friday
Lunch (Subway)
As Wei Jie and Jesmen went out to help doing some stuff, left me and JJ..>.< So as we said before to eat subway, we went there and dabao 4 sub of the day to bring back to office and eat!! xD

Dinner (Woods)
It is actually a vegetarian restaurant..xD Foods served there are totally using organic vege, so the price is not very cheap..>.<
 Nyonya Curry Ramen!! The santan is a lil too much I think..>.< But overall it's still okay..
 Mee mamak!! xD Erm...no comment..>.<
Personal Pizza!!! Erm...the basil is a lil too much..>.< And I super dislike that taste..>.<

Gonna get ready for tomorrow's early flight..xD Till then!! xD

4 comments:

  1. Not argument, is discussion >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!! >.< Okay...DISCUSSION! xD endless discussion...xD

      Delete
  2. wah... see you always eat hao liao wor... syok dao...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment..^^