Monday 29 April 2013

Food Diary 之 Weekly Update 4!!

Back at Malaysia on Monday night!! So I didn't go to work that day..xD Hooray!!!

Tuesday
Lunch (Brotzeit)
 Free Iced Lemon Tea for each set lunch..^^
 Mix Sausages ordered by Wei Jie!! xD The mash potatoes is really nice!!! xD And it is served with german bread!! 3 types of sausages served..xD And the special sauce they provided!! It's really special...=.='''
 My Mozzarella Pork Fillet!! xD Salad!! There are pork, ham and bread all put together like burger...xD Tomatoes with mozzarella cheese and lots of fries!! xD
 Fish N Chips ordered by JJ!! Tastes okay I guess..xD
Lumberjack Steak ordered by Jesmen!! xD You can see the huge portion of fries they served..xD


Sis at home for this week..xD So went home and had fruits and mee cooked by dad hahaha!!! xD


Wednesday
Lunch (Ko Hyang)
 Kal Guk Su!! Erm..I chose seafood!! xD You can't really see it here, but it's actually spinach mee in it..^^
 Side dishes!! xD But I think that the kimchi is not very nice..>.<


Snack (Baskin Robbins)
It's PINK DAY!!! xD I wore pink shirt and pink jacket so I guess I fit the requirement for pink day HAHA!! xD Ordered this Happy 8 and shared with them..xD
Happy 8!! consists of 5 of your chosen flavors and 3 of the specified flavors!! xD And I love the waffle..xD You can choose cone or cup too!! xD

Super jam!! >.< My mum drove for about 2 hours only we reached home!! Don't wanna work at KL...T.T Hahaha!! >.< Sad case lar!! Everyday wake up at 6.50am, reach home at about 8/9pm..>.< Lifeless!!!! >.<

Thursday
Lunch (The Library)
The Library is a pub!! xD But then it also serves set lunch during lunch time!! xD So we went there..:P I've never been to The Library..xD
 Pepsi or 7 Up?? We chose 7 Up!! xD
 Mushroom soup!! xD Quite nice..xD
 Jesmen's Bombay Steak!! xD Erm...too hard I guess..too raw? xD
 Wei Jie's penne!! xD A lil spicy..xD Nice!! xD
 JJ's cajun ocean..xD It has a taste that I don't like..>.<
 My creamy spaghetti!! Looks plain huh?? xD 
After I added raw vege!!! xD Colourful!! xD

Dinner (Loving Hut)
Went out for dinner as Friday is my sis's birthday!! xD Loving Hut is a vegetarian restaurant which we frequently visit..xD Hahaha!! xD 
 Nice? xD
 Steamboat for 2 pax!! xD With Tom Yam Soup base..xD

Green Curry Mee!! xD Nice!! xD


Friday
Lunch (Spaghetti Grill)
So I've been saying if I ever come here again, I would order Wild Mushroom Spaghetti which looks so awesome on the menu..xD 
 The garlic bread tastes great too!! xD
 Oh Look at how much is it!!!


Dinner (Sakae Sushi)
Went here again!! xD With sis and ma!! It's sis's birthday too!! xD 

 A set which consists of salmon and chicken teriyaki!!
 Squid!! Tastes not bad..xD As my mum has Sakae Sushi card, so this only costs RM1!! xD


Saturday
Lunch (See U)
Hahaha!! Went to Melaka!! xD Actually I didn't plan to go there...but he seems so pity, wanting to go pc fair alone..xD hahaha!! >.< Didn't see him for 30 days!! So happy to see him at Melaka Sentral hahaha!! >.< Went to AEON to buy tickets for Iron Man 3!!! xD Went to have lunch there too!! It's a steamboat restaurant..xD
 Curry Mee Seafood Soup Base!!
 Pumpkin Balls!!! xD


Dinner at his house..xD Watched Iron Man 3!!! Super nice!!! and a lil scary..>.< hahaha!! xD Love Tony Stark and Pepper!! xD 

Sunday
Tea Time (Nasi Kandar TBS)
Hahaha!! So went back to Puchong....>.< Saw Wei Jie and JJ always check in here...so I just try out their roti canai!! xD

Hahahaha!! Went to the DAP talk nearby my house at night..xD 1st time!! xD All the presenters talk really well..xD Hahaha! >.< 

Looking forward to May!! xD Get salary, went back to Melaka once again...xD Aww...so much to look forward..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^