Monday 15 April 2013

Food Diary之Weekly Update 2!!

Getting lazier to update my blog..>.< The internship is just so tiring, wake up at 6.45am every working day, stuck in the traffic jam on the way to Mid Valley Luckily I'm not the 1 driving..:P , waiting at the lobby, and surfing the internet once I enter the company and waiting for 6pm and HORRAY!!! =.=''' It's really tiring that I just feel like staying at home during weekends..xD Normally we just sit there doing nothing, except dl-ing movies and songs, youtube-ing, facebook-ing...but one of us voiced out!! Said can we have something related to IT to do??!!! So I guess we'll be getting busier..^^ And sitting in the office for long hours really can get you headache..I guess I still haven't used to stay in air con room for so long..>.<

Monday
Had Shihlin Oyster Mee Sua as lunch!! It's really small in quantity so I get hungry after 2 hours or so...=.='''
Hahaha!!! Finally I didn't have a heavy dinner!! =.=''' Just a cup, or maybe two, of fruit juice made by my dad!! xD Whoever drank it before or saw it before, know that it's really concentrated and super full!! xD

Tuesday
Lunch (Food Garden)
Although I went to Food Garden with my friends, but I brought my own lunch box!! =.=''' Fried rice!! Got Loh bak and a prawn!! xD HAHAHA!!! :P Too bad I forgot to snap a picture of it, the lunch box is so damn cute!!! xD 

Sanbanto
Went to Sanbanto again!! But this time at Puchong branch! Went there with my mum only so we ordered less foods!!
 Pork Konampang or something like that..>.< It's a baguette, topped with pork and eat with the chilli sauce!! Super like the chilli sauce..:P And those who know me know that I can't really eat spicy!! xD
 Spaghetti Carbonara!! AGAIN!!! But it's worth it lar..xD Not that creamy cream taste..Really love it!!!

Wednesday
Lunch (Food Garden)
My Lunch!! xD Kimchi soup set!! Quite nice! xD Not that spicy!!

Old Town
HAHAHA!! Been craving for Old Town!! They have new menu, dinner set and supper set!! They have variety of sets lar..especially SUPPER SET!!! 
 Ipoh Hor Fun!! No comment..=.='''
 Nasi Lemak Sambal Sotong!!! I love sotong and it's been so long since I last eat nasi lemak...T.T
Dessert!! xD Normal only..=.=''' 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and some coffee liquid at the bottom...=.='''

Thursday
Tried the Roasted Chicken Sub of the Day!! xD 
Had some snacks as Borders and MPH don't have the book that I want to read..>.< So might as well sit at one of the shop and enjoyed their WiFi!! xD But before that!! I bought....
Ta Da!!! Famous Amos Chocolate chips without nuts biscuits!!!! xD Only 100 gm and it costs me RM8.90...T.T But super nice!! It really does cheer me up!!!
 


Went to crazy potato and ordered this fries with honey mustard sauce!! They are really generous with their sauce..xD Maybe they saw me alone and took pity on me...=.=''' But still!!
Garden
Went to Garden Sunway Pyramid!! xD It's been quite long since I last visit there and actually I only ate their lunch set before..xD 
 Apparently they change their menu...^^
 Asam Laksa..Special Asam Laksa...=.=''' Nothing so special actually..Not really worth RM15.90...>.<
 Turkey!! With baked potatoes, cherry tomatoes and broccoli!!! Quite okay..xD I love the baked potatoes..:P

 Friday
Lunch(Thai Up!)
 Hahaha!! We decided that 1 person will be suggesting where to eat for each day, and the extra 1 day we will be eating Sub of the Day...=.=''' So actually I was thinking whether to eat at Ko hyang or Sushi zen..until I saw this!! located right in the middle of Ko Hyang and Sushi Zen HAHAHA!!! Suddenly craved for thai food so here we go!!
 Pad Thai that I ordered!! I think it's quite nice actually hahaha!! xD 

Sushi King
Had sushi as dinner again with sis and ma!! Hahaha!!! Buy 1 Free 1 promotion!! xD

Saturday
Went to Aunt's house at Bukit Jelutong!! After for about two weeks I didn't drive, finally I drove to Bukit Jelutong...=.=''' Stupid lorry honed me...T.T 
Went there and ma and popo started cooking hahaha!!! xD It's called....酸辣菜汤??!! I don't know what's the name, but it has duck meat, pork meat, kuchai, and some chilli and other stuffs lar!! >.<
 Popo cooking!! xD
 Let it cook for awhile..xD
Ta Da!! xD Really nice!! A lil sour, a lil spicy!! xD We ate this for lunch and dinner hahaha!!! xD

Sunday
Pre-celebration of Popo's Birthday!!! Hahaha!!! Cousin sister, auntie went to Popo house too..xD Had a simple lunch!! xD Popo cooked chicken soup woohoo!!! xD
 Chicken Soup!! xD Super Nice!!!! xD
 Loh Bak Hahaha!!! Normally I only can eat it during CNY!! :P
 Birthday Cake!!! xD Chocolate cake!! xD 
 Popo, cousin sister and me!! xD Hahaha!! Spot the toto?? :P

Blow the candles and cut cake!! xD

Wow! This blog can really be my food diary already..xD As I don't write diary during sem break, I guess this would be a really good way for me to keep track of what I've been doing and of course, EAT!! during this super long half month sem break..^^ And...I realize that I have nothing special to do during my internship period, except eat...=.=''' So everything will be about my meals...=.=''' Hahaha!! >.<
A kiss to you~~!!! Ermm..Don't get the wrong meaning..xD It's just I never try to snap a photo of me like this before hahaha~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^