Sunday 7 April 2013

Food Diary之Weekly Update 1!!

Not sure whether there will be a weekly update 2 or not, but just in case..xD I always eat ho liao when I come back Puchong and this time was no exception too!! xD So just post randomly about what I've eaten this week hahahaha!!! >.<

Monday
Had Sub of the Day as lunch!!! xD And.....Ta Da!!
Delicious
Had Delicious as dinner!!! With Mum and Sis!! ^^ We had it at Mid Valley and this is my 2nd time at Delicious!! xD Thanks to Groupon Voucher..xD We get to eat RM100 for RM60!! xD
Jasmine Tea for RM1!! A set with spaghetti!! xD

This spaghetti is nice!! xD Especially it has sotong, mushroom, prawns!! xD
Spaghetti too!!

Salmon fish with fried potatoes and asparagus!! xD Rm40++ ..>.< The sauce is quite special but I don't think many people can accept the taste of it..xD

Tuesday
My Goodness!! Ninja Joe's Brucely Set as lunch!!! >.< Wonder how many fats had I taken in..>.< And Sushi King for dinner as Jaya One's Sushi King has Buy 1 Free 1 plate!! xD 

Wednesday
It's PINK DAY!!! But unfortunately I didn't have any Baskin Robbins..>.< Dad suddenly had the mood to want to eat dinner together, so we went to...
Organic Leaf
As expected from my dad lar..xD He always bring us to explore new organic restaurants..xD It has a few customers too!! Quite okay for an organic restaurants..^^

Thursday
Mum told me that sis and Yiyi will join us for dinner!! xD and thanks to Yiyi's groupon voucher..We went to....
三板头 (Sanbanto The Pork Place)
Wakaka!!! It's my 1st time here!!! I've heard quite a lot people saying that this restaurant serves nice foods!! xD 
 Chessy Meatballs..I thought it will be quite hard to bite (In my mind, all balls-like shaped foods are hard and QQ..xD) But this is totally different!! Soft and easy to eat..xD Quite nice..xD And it's not those super creamy cheese that you don't feel like eating after taking 2 or 3..xD
 Creamy spaghetti carbonara!! xD Although it's not really creamy..and that's what makes it tastes nice!! xD And I love where they serve bacon in the spaghetti!! xD I totally love BACON!! xD
 Pork Chop!! xD Uhuh...never eat before? xD It's my 1st time too!! I guess...:P Quite nice!! xD I don't really like the mash potatoes, but the pork chop is yummy!! It's not really fatty but it doesn't taste boring I should say..=.=''' It feels like it has 3 layers..Nice!! xD
And lastly, pork burger!!! xD Apparently, it's their best-selling burger!! xD Bacon, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce..and ham I think!! xD Nice! xD

Friday
Had dinner with mum and sis again!! xD Our plan is to eat at Sakae Sushi as they had a promotion and we have 2 vouchers!! Who knows Mid Valley doesn't has Sakae Sushi...=.=''' So we change to plan B!! But not that Plan B restaurant lar..xD HAHAHA!!! =.='''
Spaghetti Grill
Hahaha!! xD I've never tried this before!! And as a spaghetti lover, I really really want to try this!!! =.=''' So we had 2 dinner set!! xD It comes with beverages, soup of the day, main course and desserts!!

 These are what I love the most!! Pumpkin soup and Chicken Mushroom soup!!! Pumpkin soup is a lil sweet while the other 1 is a lil salty!! Both tastes really nice especially eat with biscuits!!
 Seafood Pasta!! Honestly I am a lil disappointed with their main course..>.< Maybe the soup of the day make me look forward to their main course..>.< Tastes too creamy in my opinion..>.<
 Hawaiian Pizza!!! A lil too thin for the crust..Tastes quite okay..xD
Vanilla Ice cream for dessert!! Erm...Seems a lil plain and boring..>.< Should put some choco or something..xD

And our day did not end here!!! We went to Starbucks at The Gardens as sis can redeem 2 beverages..!! ^^ Although I don't fancy starbucks much..xD 
Chocolate Cream Chip and Signature Hot Choco!! Apparently the left 1 is my sis's favourite!! xD


Saturday
Finally get to rest at home!!! And woke up at 9++am!!! xD Saturday will be new favourite day!! 
Sushi made by my 大姑!! xD Ate this as lunch!! xD Really nice!! xD
Secret Recipe Beyond Veggie
It's a vegetarian secret recipe!! xD Located at Tropicana Mall!! ^^ So we went there for dinner!
Even the logo is in green colour!! xD It has the feel huh..xD
I saw "Fried Mushroom Salad" and it seems so tempting!! xD Gonna try that on my next visit!! ^^
Braised bla-bla kuey teow with bitter gourd!! Quite okay..xD and as you can see, it's full of vege..xD
 Asam Laksa!! I like this 1!! xD
 Curry Mee!! xD Quite nice too! xD
Erm...Not sure what this is..>.<

It's RM13.50 for each of this 4 ala carte that we ordered..xD Erm..It's more expensive than usual I guess..But it's really quite nice! xD I was hoping to have a slice of cake but too bad I'm really full..>.< We went to the 静思书轩 too!! xD Ordered coffees and teas for each person and sat there surfing the net..xD It has nice ambience and it plays soothing songs..xD Can study there too! xD

Sunday
Start the day by jogging and badminton!! Uhuh..didn't jog actually as there were a few indians drinking beer..>.< So we just walked for a few rounds then I started playing badminton with dad..xD Too long didn't exercise so I get tired easily..T.T 

Watched dad and mum played while I sat on the swing..xD So cute!! xD Mum kept on saying she improved and dad always agree about what she said..^^ Hahaha!! :P

Sakae Sushi
Went with mum for dinner at Sakae Sushi IOI Mall!! xD It's been quite long since I last ate there..:P I like their ordering system, which you can order yourselves by something like tablet...=.=''' And you can refill your tea without asking the waiter/waitress to do it for you!! xD So nice!! And Jay Chou's songs were playing in the restaurant as they are the main sponsors for his world tour concert!! xD
 Chicken Teriyaki rice I guess..xD
Sushi and Temaki that we ordered!!
 And saw these cute stuffs there!! xD You can buy tokens from the counter and use it on these machines!! xD

A picture of me!! xD With my new hairstyle!! =.=''' I cut it short until shoulder's length..^^ So gonna end this post with this picture of mine wakaka!!! xD Night! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^