Tuesday 2 April 2013

Internship~~

So I'm officially an intern at Superceed!! xD Uhuh...Yesterday was my first day here..It's located at Mid Valley The Gardens South Tower!! Gotta treat Mid Valley as my 2nd home!! ^^

It's the first day of internship, so obviously I'm not having any work to do, except for some briefing about what the company does and what they will give us to do...>.< So what I'd been looking  forward to is actually the lunch time!! ^^ We went to Subway for lunch as Wei Jie didn't eat Subway before!! And the Sub of the Day is Italian B.M.T!! ^^

Spent the whole day chit chatting..=.=''' And looked through some files...and did the log book TOGETHER!! xD Hahaha!! xD It's nice to have friends together for internship so we will have a company during boring times like this! xD And today is nothing different from yesterday, except we bring our laptops!! xD So we can online and blog just like what I am doing now!! xD
HAHAH!!! So this is us!! xD =.=''' 

One of the best part about having internship here is that...THEY HAVE NICE, CLEAN TOILET HERE!!! Nah..xD Joking!! xD But they really have nice, clean toilet though, and I like it really much..xD The best part is actually I can go to Borders after work to read everyday!! ^^ And some times my mum will take me to dinner here!! xD Like yesterday!! We (Sis, Mum and me) went to DELICIOUS to have our dinner as mum purchased groupon voucher of RM100 for just RM60!!! I feel like I'm helping them to promote..=.=''' But it's nice!! We had 3 main ala carte and a jasmine tea!! ^^ Too bad pictures are all in my sis's phone...Shall update this post when I get those pictures from her!! ^^ Till then..Happy Internship!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^