Tuesday 26 March 2013

Finally!!

Finals is finally over!! xD I know I blogged too much, I just blogged yesterday (it's actually a post that I've typed out long long ago but only managed to post yesterday as my hostel don't have wifi, OMG!!) And when I'm free to watch movies, I DON'T FEEL LIKE WATCHING!!! =.=''' What's wrong with me....>.<

I slept at about 1++ am yesterday, instead of studying, I actually copied movies to my BRAND NEW HARD DISC!! xD I bought my own hard disc, my 1st ever personal hard disc...:P 500GB for RM139!!! xD So damn CHEAP!! And it costs me lots of time to queue up for this promotion...T.T Nevermind, it's all over already and I had my hard disc on my hands!! xD
Wakaka!! Stole this picture from Chui Wei's insta...:P My coursemates!! xD Wei Jie, JJ, me and Chui Wei..^^ And although we will be having 6 months holidays, I am actually going to the same company for internship as Wei Jie and JJ..xD HAHAHA!! xD So won't miss each other lar hahahaha!!! Not that anyone miss me though..=.=''' and we girls planned a trip to Langkawi!! So don't miss me so much girls!! xD We will be seeing each other on July!! :P Till then, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! although most of you still haven't finish your finals WAKAKA!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. HAHAHA!! For my UTeM friends..xD but not really happy holidays...gonna start internship on 1st of April..T.T

      Delete

Feel free to comment..^^