Friday 15 March 2013

STUDY WEEK!!

It's been a really boring week for me...STUDY WEEK!!! >.< So basically I stayed at library from 9am - 9.30pm everyday..with him..Studying..>.< Of course I didn't always study..xD I checked my facebook and twitter and also other blogger's blog quite frequent..xD

Found out that Cafe 1 serves some nice foods too..xD Especially their nasi goreng tomyam, cendawan, and pattaya..xD And I ordered twice for the 饭盒 that is provided by ....erm....I don't know exactly who organize this service..Maybe it's the Chinese Society of UTeM huh..>.<
 It's actually vegetarian food..xD And it tastes quite nice..xD 

The 1st time we ordered this, we waited for half an hour..They were late!! And we both were starving as we had an early lunch that day..So..we thought of ordering nasi goreng kampung from the cafe while waiting for the foods..xD And they arrived immediately after we ordered..=.=''' So that night, we had a super full dinner, 2 饭盒 + 1 Nasi Goreng Kampung HAHAHA!!! >.<
And yesterday night was the only night we didn't stay at library!! xD We went to the Machap Pasar Malam!! xD HAHAHA!! My 1st time here..xD I helped my housemate bought many stuffs...Super heavy to take those apples, bananas and other things while walking and searching for any nice foods at the pasar malam..>.< Nevertheless, we still bought some foods!! xD  Curry fishballs!! 油条、芝麻油条!! Soya bean and Tau Foo Fa!! Egg Tart!! OMG!!! Super full!!! ^^ 

Study week gonna end soon..>.< And here comes 2 week FINALS!! >.< And....INTERNSHIP!!! >.< 加油!! 

And all the best to all who took STPM last year!! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^