Monday 11 March 2013

Internship~~Beh Paiseh Me!!

So I've already accepted an offer from a company at Glenmarie. Felt really happy as my dad said after a few times I can drive there alone! xD So I rejected all other companies...And that's the beginning of my beh paiseh moment....

After I've accepted the offer, AND rejected all other companies, my dad went over to the accepted company and survey the surroundings. And he found out that not many shoplots nearby, not many people nearby and he's worried to let me drive alone there!! >.< He said he can fetch me everyday since it's just for 2 months..2 MONTHS weyh!! I don't want to trouble him...Therefore, he suggested me to ask back one of the rejected company as it's located nearby my mum's working place....

And I really go and send an email to them, asked them to reconsider taking me back as intern...T.T Damn beh paiseh!!!! >.< And after about 4 days, they replied me saying they will accept me back!!!! OMG!!!! HAHAHA!!!! I never thought that they would accept me back after I rejected them earlier!! :P

The only bad thing is that I probably have to work during Saturday for half day...Not every Saturday though...and till 30th of June...>.< which is 3 months internship...T.T But looking at the bright side, I get to work with 3 of my UTeM friends!! xD
Thank you for accepting me!! xD You gave me hope!! xD

And now..I have to reject the company's offer that I've accepted earlier.....

I'm so so sorry...>.< 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^