Monday 22 July 2013

Eat all the way!!

1) Dim Sum at 甜园
I am free person, so whoever jio me, I normally on 1..xD So went for dim sum..xD The original plan would be arrived there at 10am. Who knows!!! YK sms-ed me said that he is on the way, at 10am. So I kept on rushing my sis!! Turned out YX and us to be the 1st to arrive, and YK who went and fetched Hoon San and Wei Bing arrived about half an hour later..=.='''

1st time had dim sum with this group of friends..xD Very very full!! xD Talked about plan for tomorrow after YX finishes his exam..=.=''' They said wanna go to Melaka!! AGAIN!!! >.<

2) Movie and Dinner























Watched " Lone Ranger " with them..xD Thanks for treating us the movie..xD Personally I like Pacific Rim more..xD Lone Ranger is more focus on their story and don't have much action..xD But my sis and Jeremy love it..xD
























Original Cheese Cake and Green Tea Latte!! Blackforest Cake on the right!! Personally I don't really like Blackforest cake so no comment lar..xD  I personally like Original Cheese Cake better than the Japanese Cheese Cake!!
 Seafood Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce
Spaghetti Bolognese

Had dinner at Padi House!! 2nd time!! xD Tried out their spaghetti as sis said it's not bad!! I think it's quite okay too..The one with marinara sauce isn't spicy..xD

3) Dinner at Loving Hut
Ma suggested to go out and have dinner!! xD Since she didn't get to eat outside while me and sis going out all the time..>.<
 I super love the green curry mee!! But unfortunately, this time we ordered bihun..So the curry got all absorbed by the bihun..T.T
Indian bihun goreng...=.=''' I love this too!!! xD Hahaha!! I think I pretty much like every foods served at Loving Hut..xD That's the reason we keep going back there..:P

4) Piano
So I suddenly feel like record some piano piece that I played..xD And I sent it all to him..xD He said he would listen to it when he is back at home, who knows..He is mad at me, so he forgot all about it....Not that I mind!!!!

So actually I let my other friend listened to it too wakaka!! xD  Just 2 recordings..xD Hehehe!! And I get to listen to his playing too!! xD

5) Melaka...=.='''
Went to Melaka!! It's a last minute plan!! Went there and joined his friend's gathering, and to see houses for rental..>.< Starting from this semester, we can't live in the hostel already..So busy finding suitable house!! ^^

Went to have otak-otak at the pasar malam!! xD Who knows they also bakar otak-otak at the gathering..xD One of his friend, a girl, said I look fatter in my picture..>.< And I look like a primary school student..=.=''' Hahaha!!! A lil exaggerated..xD

Thanks to Fong Ling for borrowing me 2 books..xD I will surely finish it as soon as possible..xD

6) Dinner at Organic Recipe
Went to Organic Recipe after parents and sis fetched me from TBS!! ^^
 Had Fruit Tea!! This is my father!! xD
 Mixed vege i think? >.<
 甘香金瓜!!! My family is a fan of pumpkin..:P
Petai with 3 types of mushroom!! xD I love this cause I love mushroom and petai!! =.='''
Beans??

Not a very hectic week..Time to get some rest!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^