Monday 8 July 2013

1st week of hols...

Just wanna blog about what I've been doing in my 1st week of holidays!! xD It's nothing interesting, getting sick on the last day of my work, slept whole day on Saturday and Sunday, coughing on Monday, and had to go sing K on Tuesday..T.T

Sing K
My voice changed so much...Jesmen even said " WHERE IS XIN QI??!!!! " =.=''' There's only me and 2 guys for sing K though..And my 1st time taking LRT alone to Chan Sow Lin, met up with Wei Jie, shocking to see he wore 格子衬衫 too!! Cause I'm wearing one too..xD HAHAHA!!! xD Jesmen asked whether we are wearing couple T and why didn't tell him!!! =.='''

So before Jesmen arrived, we went to have breakfast and walked around. xD First time walking through the piano staircase that plays the piano whenever you walked on it!! xD Sang for 6 whole hours!!! Can imagine with my hoarse voice, I sang and shouted, throughout the whole session..xD Surprisingly my voice is still okay, and I had a great time! But still, I would very much prefer to sing when I'm not sick lar..T.T
Had BBQ Plaza for dinner!! xD Can't finish!!! Parted ways after dinner..xD Me and Wei Jie headed the same way, and his Ampang LRT came before mine, but he waited until I had went into the LRT. So gentleman huh..xD Although I'm pretty sure I can wait alone for my LRT..xD

Book & Anime
Had been re-reading " Me & Mr Darcy " >.< I have tons of new books but I haven't got the wrapping paper to wrap it so I don't want to start reading it to avoid spoiling it..>.< And of course! I've been indulged in anime AGAIN!! I started watching anime after SPM, and recently started it again after friend introduced a few anime to me..^^ Just finished watching " Kuroko no Basket ". Nice 1! Makes me want to play basketball, but I'm no good in it..xD Just simply throw the ball and hope for it to go over the net..xD

Yumcha
Went to yumcha at Old School Bandar Puteri on Friday.
Honestly I think it's quite okay, but I never really try out those famous burger such as Burger Lab and all, so I can't really compare. Went with the usual 2 girls, Jinn and Man yee, and joined by two guys who came back from US, Yu Xuan and You Ken. Everytime yumcha I will get to know some shocking news. Everyone has changed since secondary school, I know changes is inevitable, but I don't know it will be so much! And so terrible..

Manga
Have a good guess which is my favourite character..xD

Read " Kuroko no Basket " manga after I've finished the anime. Although it's a lil hard to imagine by just reading manga, I've fallen in love with it!!! xD I read manga before but it's only because I wanna know what happen after the anime ends, but this manga is totally different. I'm really getting absorbed into it!! xD

Went to Taylor's Lakeside Mekong House for lunch/dinner before going for the Coppelia show. xD The environment there is nice I hope I'm studying there hahahaha!! xD

Ballet Performance "Coppelia"
Watched ballet performance " Coppelia "!! And for the 1st time only us students went and watched. Queennie, Yuan, Ting Xin, Kah Yan, sis and me!! I wore the dress that Ms Yap gave me as present. It's been almost 3 years, but now only I wear it as it needs some maturity to match with it..xD Hahaha!!! xD Finally, at the age of 20, I could wear it without looking like a small kid..xD Although it's still makes me look a lot older than I really am..xD
Surprisingly, not much dancing, however I super love the act 2 where a few dancers act as dolls..xD And the finale part is just too awesome..xD Connor is pretty handsome, even more handsome when he landed perfectly after numerous turns and jumps! xD
Went to Paradigm Mall for dinner with sis, mum and her friend..xD At Serai!! 
The environment is pretty nice too!! xD Took my laptop there too and it's awfully heavy..T.T Bought 1 red pants from Voir!! xD And finally went to Starbucks!! xD

一个多月了..
没多少互动..
没多少 sms..
没多少通电话..
好啦..我也不是很会讲电话哈哈哈!!
现在什么感觉我也不知道..
想要些什么我也不清楚..
该怎么样呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^