Friday 19 July 2013

Melaka..AGAIN!!

 YK the driver, Peakky, me and YX!! xD
Me and Peakky!! Love her hair!! xD

Once again, I went to Melaka on Tuesday!! Oh god I don't know why I went there so often this 2 weeks..>.< This time with a different group of friends, YX, YK and Peakky!! xD So sudden as I am quite sure this plan is off...=.='''
Went to Donald and Lily as I never tried it before but UNFORTUNATELY, it is closed..>.< So we went to Kedai Xiang Ji Satay instead!! Thanks to Peakky's GPS..xD Erm..the pork satay is actually okay lar..xD Not to say nice until I will wait under the sun lar...xD RM0.70 per stick..quite expensive I guess..xD
Next, we wanna find the stall that Bangsar Babe introduced before...But to no avail...so we went for Amy's Heritage Nyonya Cuisine, to find it opens at 6pm for dinner. So we went to have Klebang Coconut Shake!!! 1st time I've had this!!! Sat at there and ate some kuih too!! I like the coconut shake biasa as you can really tastes the original coconut flavour while the coconut shake special tastes nothing like coconut..>.<
Portugese Settlement!!

So it turned out Amy's Heritage Nyonya Cuisine is fully reserved, so we went to Portugese Settlement!! Ong joined us!! xD Had a very full dinner!! And spicy!! xD
 Sambal Otak-Otak!!
 Looks funny..xD Brinjal tastes too salty but it's really soft actually..xD
 Fried Sotong!!
Super hot portugese-baked Ikan Pari..xD
At Portugese Settlement!! With Ong too!! xD
Went to MP's Nadeje to meet up with Mean Shan, only to find out a shocking news!! She's with a guy!!!! Moreover, the guy is handsome and a lil buff!!
Ate Cheese Mille Crepe, Pralin Lover Mille Crepe and Malacca Mille Crepe while chit-chatting!! YK and YX went to DP for so long, just to buy dream catcher!! Went home at around 10.30pm. And 走很多冤枉路..T.T Finally managed to reach home at 12am..>.< Luckily dad didn't scold me..^^ Thanks!
Group photo at Nadeje!!

Hahaha!! Decided to post this individually as it is a really long post full of pics!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^