Saturday 27 July 2013

Week 4!!

1) Clean My Room!! xD
My aunt is coming to stay at my place starting from Tuesday. So my sis and I took the responsibility to clean up our room!! xD It's so difficult as we have a lot of small stuffs that would collect dust..>.< It took quite a long time to clean and the dust flying all over the room..T.T Therefore..my sis came up with this solution!!
A mask and a pair of glove provided by my sis!! xD
 Outcome!! Quite neat huh..xD It's really good already compared to before cleaning..>.<
Clean and tidy!! xD

2) Secret Recipe & You Ken's House!!
Initially we wanted to go to bazaar just opposite my secondary school, but unfortunately, we who don't have experience go to bazaar, don't know that it closed so early..:'( So we went to Secret Recipe!!
Me and my sis ordered White and Dark Choco Cheese Cake, YX's Cappucino Cheese Cake and Jinn's Choco Indulgence..^^

Went to You Ken's house after that!! ^^ 1st time I visit his house..xD Even had Marble Cheese Cake there too!! ^^ Nice chit-chatting at his house..xD His mum, who is my secondary school teacher, remembers me!!!

3) Pasta Buffet + Movie
Went to Secret of Louisiana, Kelana Jaya for pasta buffet!! There is 8 choices of pasta for you to choose!! You must order plate by plate!! xD And it even has free flow Iced Lemon Tea, garlic breads, soup of the day, garden salad and ice cream of the day!!! xD Went with JH and his gf, Suk Jing, Yu Xuan, Jinn and my sis!! xD
 Mushroom soup!! I think it's quite okay!! ^^
 Erm...Cajun don't-know what..>.< Quite okay lar...
 Mexican Aglio Olio..Tastes nothing like aglio olio and nothing special..
 Carbonara Chicken!! The nicest pasta here I guess!! xD
 Pasta Vongelle..Too much capsicum smell..>.<
Beef Bolognaise..xD I just tried 1 bite..xD I thought it tastes a lil weird..>.<

Went to Jia Hao's house after pasta buffet!! So we didn't go swimming after all. And Jia Hao had to fetch Yee Leng before going back his house. So we 4 ppl arrived early..>.< Hahaha!! Awkward situation..>.<

Watched "Jackal is coming" and "Due Date" at Jia Hao's theatre..xD Movies are not really nice...but the seat is nice to sit..:P

4) Visit from Aunt!!
My 小姑 came back from Japan!! xD So we went to Loving Hut for our dinner too!! xD Her family will be staying over at my house..^^ Maybe 1 day I'll post a pics of my cousin..:P They speak english well too!! xD

5) Stay overnight at Aunt's house!!
Went to my aunt's house at Bukit Jelutong..^^ It's been so long since I last stay here!! :P But things had been quite beh tahan...=.=''' My cousin, who is 7 years old, refused to do her homework!!! And I have to make sure she finished her homework on time..>.< The worst task..>.<

Besides that, I get to eat a lot of choco!! And bread!! And I think I'm getting fatter....just before my vacation with my UTeM friends..T.T Sad case....:'(

Everytime I go out having dinner with family, my dad will prepare a tupperware of raw vege..xD So this is what he prepared 1 of the time!! ^^
Consists of ladyfingers, cucumber, broccoli, and vege like 油麦..xD Sometimes we have cherry tomatoes and corns too!!

So that's my family style!! Bring raw vege everytime we go out to eat..^^ Hahaha!!!

Anticipating this Sunday..^^ Hopefully I don't get fat...>.< I wanna look good in pictures..xD Hahaha!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^