Wednesday 10 July 2013

My Top 5 foods during Internship!!

I've been having my internship for 3 months at The Gardens South Tower. So I had my lunch every working day at Mid Valley!!! Hahaha!! So this will be a post about the top 5 foods that I've tasted during my internship!! It's totally my own opinion only, and I've never tried all foods there, but these are my top 5!! ^^

5) Brotzeit
 Salmon and prawn medley..xD The vege's a lil bitter, but the prawns are really fresh..xD
 Erm..sausage stew?? xD
 Oh!! I super love the mash potatoes..xD
 Traditional pork meatballs!! xD 
Tomato soup? It looks like pumpkin soup but tastes like tomato..xD 

Brotzeit is nice actually..xD The reason why it's only at no.5 is that I don't really like meats and all those..xD I would much prefer spaghetti..^^ Nonetheless, my friend said that Brotzeit is nice!! So everyone please try out..!! xD

4) Bulgogi Brothers
























Refillable side dishes!! xD I super love the kimchi!! xD
Kimchi Jigae Set!! xD 
Chicken stew I guess?? xD
Chicken Bibimbap!! xD

The main reason that Bulgogi Brothers will be at no.4 is because I super love kimchi!! xD And they have free flow kimchi during lunch time!! xD Hahaha!! Their foods are okay too!! And so is other side dishes..xD

3) Sushi Zanmai
 Tendon!! Tempura rice..xD This is only the small size 1..But it's already in huge portion!!
 I love natto after I went to Japan 2 years ago!! xD The 1st time eating natto, I hate it!! But after eating it twice, natto is really nice to eat!! Surprisingly my friends didn't hate it too..xD
Sushi!!! I like how we shared these sushi!! I would never be able to finish sushi by myself..xD

Sushi Zanmai always have a long queue waiting to dine in..>.< Their price are quite okay and their foods served are quite okay too!! xD I love japanese foods!! That's all!! xD

2) Nasi Lemak brought by Jesmen
Hahaha!! I never took a picture of the nasi lemak, but it's really just nothing special. A RM1.30 nasi lemak!! xD As I only take fruits in the morning, sometimes Jesmen will ask whether I want nasi lemak as breakfast or not! xD So kind of him to help me buy..:P Although his intention is actually quite evil..=.=''' Wanted to get me increase my weight until at least 40KG!! >.< Thanks yea!! xD I love nasi lemak!! xD

1) Crazy Potato Session
 Some might know that I really like potato!!! xD So sometimes I just wander there and help myself with a cup of crazy potato fries!! xD And it's even better to talk with a friend while eating fries!! ^^ I especially love that!! xD
Opps..xD Sorry to put this in!! xD The 1st time I've tried macaroons!! xD It's a lil expensive, 1 macaroons for RM4!! But thanks for treating me this!! xD 

Okay...This is really my top 5 lar hahaha!!! Thanks for accompanying me throughout this internship yea!! xD Hope to have lunch together or some debate session again in the future..xD

5 comments:

  1. LOL, surprised to see the Nasi Lemak in your list :P
    and you're welcome :D~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! I'm really grateful de actually..^^

      Delete
    2. Eh, looks like all the food you ate at Mid Valley are expensive lei... I'm curious how it cost per meal. LOL. And who teman you go to eat? haha

      Delete
    3. Not teman. Is together. =D

      Delete
    4. Hahaha!! Yea..Expensive..xD About RM10++ to RM20 per meal..xD

      Delete

Feel free to comment..^^