Friday 22 February 2013

Many diff sides of me~~

This is a post which I am so bored that I decided to post old pictures of me~~=.=''' HAHAHA!!!

So whoever 38 with me at campus know that I've been thinking and keep talking about changing hairstyles but no action taken yet....=.=''' Besides I lack of courage to change it, part of the reason is because my hair has become so fragile and brittle after I curled my hair temporary last time and my hair keeps on falling..Ermm..Not sure whether it's because of that, but my hair just keep on falling...T.T And most importantly...I couldn't set my mind to change to which hairstyle!!!! >.<
Erm..Hahaha!! This was my Form 3 hairstyle after I finished my major ballet examination and I decided to cut off my long hair for the 1st time!! xD And that's how I get names like helmet...=.='''
This was during Form 4..My hair grew long but I still keep my fringe that way...^^ Guys usually don't like fringe like this....I GET IT!! >.<
During my sis's 18th B'day!! xD Hahaha!! My fringe changed into this super-lady-style fringe...=.=''' Look more mature and lady huh..xD But fringe is so damn mah huan so I decided to grow it long......
......but cut my hair short...=.=''' HAHAHA!!! >.< This was taken after my 1st week at UTeM..xD Once again I cut my hair short as I finished my ballet competition...last ballet competition...>.<
It had grew long and I curled it during Xmas...^^ And.....my hair got so dry till I'm so pek chek with it....>.<
And now I'm back with my normal hairstyle...with no fringe long hair... But I practically look like that my whole life...ermm...19 years...>.< So I wanna change hairstyle!!! But maybe I'll just cut parts of my dry hair...It's so scary seeing my hair keep on falling...>.<

WAKAKA!!! >.< Damn perasan me...:P Looking back at all these old pictures...I don't look so much different back then huh..Except that my teeth is now straight..xD Maybe I should try dye my hair...:P Just maybe..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^