Tuesday 5 February 2013

Rainy Days~~

下雨天了怎么办..我好想你..

Hahaha!! It's been raining for two days..Drizzling for the whole day, from morning until midnight I wonder it ever stop..And you can just imagine the weather..cool..and cold..I don't feel like showering..xD hahaha!!! Just kidding..xD Although I drive to campus, I still get wet by rains...Only with a jacket to cover my head and body..>.< Drove to fetch him as his car is at his Tampin home..^^ Felt somewhat nice to drive him around campus HAHAHA!! And thanks to Poh yan for looking after my stuffs that I left at the library..^^

Had a presentation yesterday night. Tech comm. presentation which my group presented about the analytical report of 2 gaming console products : PS3 and XBox 360..^^ Previously I don't have any knowledge about gaming console products nor have I heard about XBox 360 before..But am happy to finally present our awesome slideshow made by Wei Jie and Chui Wei..^^ hahaha!! I'm always bad in making slideshow presentation..>.<
Shirt that I wore for my presentation! ^^ This pic was actually taken during the last day of 2012, when me and mum and sis went to Setiawalk for New Year Celebration..xD It's been so long and only now I posted it coz I thought I wanted to wait after I wear this shirt in front of friends..xD HAHAHA!! Silly me..>.<

Watched Nikita that have been dl-ed by him..^^ It's nice!! But I ended up watching Nikita instead of studying for my quiz..=.=''' And I got my statistics midterm paper back..Totally disappointed..>.< I knew I did bad...hahaha!! >.<

Doing Refleksi Kewartawanan..It's something like a buku log for co-curriculum..where you fill in the blanks..Sounds easy..But I have totally no idea what to write..>.< So ends up reading storybook I brought back from Puchong!! ^^ Girl in a Spin! Sis said it is hilarious! ^^ Hopefully...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^