Sunday 3 February 2013

Party Party!!

On Friday, I went to watch a movie with him..The Tower!! It's really really nice and really worth watching!!! ^^ Really touching and nice plot!! ^^ *I like guys in pink shirt..xD*

Came back to Puchong with him and met his friend at TBS!! So coincident..xD Had Sub of the Day!! So long since I last ate that!! ^^ Shopping with dad together..xD hahaha!!! xD For potatoes and pumpkin..xD 

Party at Mean Shan's house! It's scary...xD hahaha!!! I mean the journey there..xD He drove my dad's manual car..xD hahaha!!! And he's not used to it as he's now driving auto car..So...it's a lil scary at 1st..xD But it becomes better!! hahaha!!! 

2nd to arrive..xD Mean Shan really prepared many foods for us!! Damn full!!! Chit-chatting..eat eat eat..xD And group photos!! xD
Omo...I look so fat here..>.< Stomach bloated..xD not many people..But it's nice to gather together..^^
(Left) : Jia Hao, Jinn and Me!! xD (Right) : The girls!!! xD
Me and Him!! xD 

Went back at around 11pm..^^ So damn tired..>.< It's time to go back Melaka today..^^ Gonna have a Sub of the Day again!!! ^^ 

2 comments:

  1. Qi! Didn't know got this post. It's about me, quite. HAHAHAHAHAHA Niceee ^^ :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!!! Cause we keep eating..hahaha!! >.<

      Delete

Feel free to comment..^^