Monday 25 February 2013

Stupid Transnasional!! =.='''

HAHAHA!! Monday Blue!! =.='''

So I bought a bus ticket, 3pm to Tampin...And when I reached there and asked whether which gate I should be waiting for my bus, they told me 3pm bus mixed with 4pm bus and I should wait for another 1++ hour for my bus!!! Totally unreasonable!!!! >.< Wasting my time sitting there doing nothing!! I could have attend Ballet class, do my homework and do revision..>.<

And I don't dare to sleep in the bus as this is the 1st time I took bus to Tampin...=.=''' But it's nice that he brought me to buy ayam percik nearby his house..xD And his mum cooked 猪肚汤 which I normally only will get the chance to drink when it's CNY!! xD And this year I didn't have any...T.T HAHAHA!!

Happy Chap Goh Mei!! xD Although it's a lil late..xD

Going for dance practice later..^^ Anticipating..^^ Although I have 2 labtest tomorrow...I don't think I should give any excuses anymore..>.< I always say I want to continue dancing, but everytime when I have the chance, I just simply let it slipped through my fingers...>.< So NOW I'll study and be prepare for dancing at night..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^