Thursday 7 February 2013

Waiting~~

Becoz I have nothing better to DO!!!!! HAHAHA!!!! That's probably not true..I still have a presentation slideshow and an assignment to do..But It's okay!! Totally in HOLS MOOD!!!! And it's the 1st warm day in this week..xD HAHAHA!!! For the last 3 days..It's like sleeping inside an air-conditioned room..>.< And I don't used to have the aircond on even if I'm at Puchong..>.< With only a thin blanket to keep me warm...T.T Probably the bear bear contributes a lil in keeping me warm too..:P
Ignore the fake flower..xD This BEAR BEAR!! xD I have no special interest in bear bear, unlike some gals who go crazy over bear bear..xD So normally just put it beside me on the bed..Guess the "fur" do keep me warm..^^ So it's a good thing too..xD

It's the 2nd day that I have to wait at Pusat Komputer or the library for him...>.< Who calls him to be so busy while me having every class cancel!!!! But still..It's okay!! ^^ At least I get to have dinner with him yesterday..breakfast and lunch today...probably dinner too muahaha!!! I guess it's pretty worth the time to wait for him...=.=''' Easily satisfy...xD

So we went to Mori's Cafe for dinner yesterday!! ^^ It's not my 1st time though, but he never go there before..=.=''' Only remember vaguely about the milk tea there..So just go try out!! ^^
With the milk tea..xD
It tastes okay I guess..I am not really picky..xD 

Foods there are just so-so..Don't think I will be going back there again..xD HAHAHA!!! >.< MMU Corner serves better fish n chips..xD 
HAHAHA!! Chia Seed in my white coffee..xD It really looks like sago..xD

Sorry for posting random pic..=.=''' Nothing to do is really saddening...>.< But luckily tonight going to sing K!!! xD It's been a long time since I last sing K coz....They always go whenever I went out with HiM!!!! >.<

Ohh...Just less than 3 hours and his class will end..^^ Guess I just have to find some other things to do besides blogging or posting random stuffs..>.< Bye! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^