Sunday 23 June 2013

A day well spent!

Okay, I've mentioned a few times that I'm having internship with my course mates. But there is still 1 course mate who's not having her internship with us. Therefore, yesterday, we finally meet up!!! It's been 2 months ++ since I last saw her.
Went to watch " Now You See Me "!!! It's a movie that I've been anticipating for so long but failed to find time and company to watch with me. Now finally!! We get to meet up and watched this movie!! I thought I know basically what the movie says before I watched it : about magic, about robbing a bank. However, it still managed to surprise me! It is incredible and unpredictable. I wouldn't want to be the movie spoiler, so if you haven't watch it, faster go and watch HAHAHA!! It will be worth it! Just don't think too much throughout the movie. Sit back and enjoy! ^^  Btw, that guy who starred in social network looks so much more handsome in this movie!! xD

Next, we move on to lunch! We decided on Plan B as both of them haven't eat there before. But actually the food there is just so-so. Heard from friend that Bangsar's outlet serves the best foods out of all outlets.
 My "Asian Golden Soft-Shell Crab Pasta". See the huge portion??!! I really couldn't finish it..T.T I quite like soft-shell crab and am happy to see there's a lot in this pasta. xD However the spaghetti is just so-so. RM23 for this.
 Wei Jie's "Breakfast Platter". It comes with a choice of 'eggs any style', ham, sauteed mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, bread and , is that german sausages? >.< Oh! and also orange juice and a choice of coffee or tea. ^^ He chose poached eggs! It's like half-boiled egg so the egg yolk would flow out. RM26 for this.
Chui Wei's "Egg Benedict". I tried this before already on my last birthday with my sis. ^^ It's quite okay, consists of two poached eggs (I guess..), hams and breads. RM14 for this. 

We sat there and chit-chatting from 1+pm till 4pm. Hahaha!! It's been so long since we last met so I guess there are quite a few things we talked. Later, we walked aimlessly to The Gardens. I'm surprised Chui Wei doesn't know The Gardens! Walked around and finally decided to settle at Tong Pak Fu. Actually we wanted to have snowflakes, but there were so many people queue-ing to order their dessert and no place to sit. 

Went back at about 5++pm..xD And straight to my aunt's house for my popo's chicken soup!! xD Love it so much and we dabao back for my sis who stayed at home to study. xD Just when I reached my house, Jia Hao phoned me! =.=''' Asking whether I wanna have dinner with him or not. Just because I'm the only one staying at this area!! HAHAHA!! So I just accompanied him while he had his dinner at Sri Meenas, a mamak stall just nearby my house. Scolded him for not bringing me to visit his new house!!! Super big!! 3 storey house with BBQ place, cinema, ktv room and a gym!! Plus he has a swimming pool ..T.T I wanna go!!!

Dabao capati for my sis and that's all for my day! It's indeed well spent. ^^

Please talk if you are moody and sad, 
Is it so hard to tell me I'm moody and would like you to comfort me?
Instead you just told me you're tired and sleepy and head straight to your wonderful sleep.
I guess I should just accept the way you handle your emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^