Monday 17 June 2013

Friendship..

Throughout this almost 20 years that I've been in the world..=.=''' Friends come and go in my life. I wonder if it's because of my personality, I won't approach people normally and thus leading to failure in maintaining my friendship. However, I am grateful for who that's still be with me this whole time.

I've been talking with this friend about friendship..xD I keep on repeating that " 我还是一个人 " throughout our little sweet chat..xD But somehow, now that I've spilled out what I feel, it feels as though I have someone rooted for me and by this, I am not really alone. Maybe I'm facing the battle alone, *you might think I've been exaggerating about going on a battle, trust me, this is no joke* , but I actually have friends supporting me along the way..^^ And I'm really grateful for that..^^

And I went to Yuan house!! My dad had a small gathering with her dad and another friend, so I tagged along and had a small gathering with her too..xD Although I didn't contact with my primary school so-called best friends, but I'm lucky to have Yuan!! She's my "oldest" friends!! xD We've known each other since 6 years old, or even earlier..xD

We've attended tuition together, ballet together and although I am at Melaka, we still meet each other when we can..xD Talked about stuff and all..^^ Truly grateful that I still have you as my close friend..^^























So the left 1 is taken on 2011 and the right 1 taken on 2012..xD We bought the same shirt and I guess we will have a 2013 shopping together coming soon..xD So as you can see, we are very much different, in terms of height..xD Even if I wear super high heels also cannot be higher than her..T.T However, we get along so well that we don't mind the differences between us *Actually I still feel sad that she's making me looks even shorter than I really am when we both stand together, but what to do, we are born to be best friends, that don't meet up often..xD *

多想有个林夕, 躲在心中描述, 
感情的起伏和不想掩饰的痛苦, 
感谢有个林夕, 在心中陪我哭, 
闪光灯亮时我的笑容, 才能让旁观者满足...
~林宥嘉  "心有林夕"~

感谢身边倾听我的林夕,
才能让我时时刻刻展现最灿烂的笑容..=)


It's reassuring to know that you feel the same about our friendship..
I know I can't expect everyone to like me..
Maybe we just aren't meant to be..
And I'm tired of making the effort to please you..
I guess that's the main reason why people drift apart..

Life is too short to be wasted on people who don't appreciate you..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^