Tuesday 4 June 2013

TDS Final Dance Competition

Yesterday was THE DAY!!! THE BIG DAY!!! Hahaha!! Although I am not the participant, but Dua Space,  where I used to go and have ballet there, has so many students taking part this year!!!! So...I actually decided to go last minute, as I am struggling whether to take leave and watch...I am glad that I did go!!!

So I went with Ting Xin, my ballet friend..^^ We went there by bus that Dua Space rented..xD When we arrived there, foods and drinks have to be left outside...=.=''' And if you wanna eat, you have to go outside of the building and eat...>.< Luckily I brought some pumpkin kuih..=.=''' and Famous Amos biscuits..xD
This was taken before the results were announced..xD My ballet teacher Ms Yip and Ting Xin!! xD


(Left) : Rachel won the consolation prize!! (Right) : Sook Meng!! Cute little girl who is really flexible, 1st prize winner!!

(Left) : Alicia, a young girl who dance gymnastic too!! Encouragement award!! (Right) : Mandy!!She always strives hard to dance perfect!! 3rd prize winner!! ^^
 Get to take picture with this 2 handsome guys..xD hahaha!!! They know how to speak mandarin btw..:P Congratz for getting consolation prize!!
Sing Yuin!! Talented and young girl who can portray a dance with feelings so well!! 1st prize winner!! AGAIN!! xD 

There's a 42 years old lady participating in the Adult Open Category!!! Really amazing!! And so Ms Yip said wait till we (Queennie, Yuan, Xin Di, Ting Xin, Kar Yan, Me) are all 24 years old then together we participate in the Adult Open Cat. with Ms Yip!! xD hahaha!!! 

So happy for all of you!! Hard works do pay off!! ^^ Keep dancing and dance even better in the Asian Grand Prix in Hong Kong!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^