Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Dad's Day!! ;)

I guess I seldom express my appreciation towards the 1 who is so important in my life. Thus this post is dedicated to this 1 guy whom I love so much and who loves me so much too! ^^
Although I didn't tell him face to face, but I actually kind of love to show off about my dad..=.=''' Telling the whole world what a wonderful dad I have, that always tells me to go for what I really want, as long as I am happy. Not only that, he's the 1 who cares so much about our health and make fruit juices almost every night for us as dinner!! He let me sign up for ballet classes and piano classes which, believes me, cost quite a lot..He always bragged about he's the world's nicest dad hahaha!! You truly are!!
 My family!! At Bali!! He always say we are his 3 princesses..xD Hahaha!! xD
 Of course lar!! See how we all hide behind our prince while he's holding the scary thing?? xD 
 I love this picture of him!! So cute..:P
He came and support me and my sis every ballet competition!!

Words can't really express my gratitude and appreciation towards you!! I love you so much and you will always be the prince in my heart!! ^^ I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^