Thursday 6 June 2013

Taobao!!

Hahaha!! So I blogged again!! Sad case, Jesmen is not feeling well today so he is not coming to work..>.< Therefore...JJ and Wei Jie left me alone in the office AGAIN!! And that leads me to....BLOGGING!!!! xD
 My TaoBao stuff finally arrived!! xD
 Things that you use to cover your cup..xD So cute right!! I super love the 招财猫!!! xD
 Pink colour shorts and 2 high-waist skirts!! xD The red one makes me look damn fat...T.T
 2 Ipad cover for my sis!! xD
My mum bought it..xD

So excited to get all these!! xD But I think it's a lil expensive for the packaging fees or something..=.=''' 1kg for RM12..>.< But still, quite satisfied lar hahaha!! xD

Wanted to say THANK YOU to Wei Jie for helping me to cut and mix the songs..^^ Now I can focus on thinking what to do with the song..xD

Saw this..
真正的放下,是你不介意再度提起..^^
原谅自己吧黄馨琪...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^