Tuesday 15 January 2013

I MISS YOU!!!! ^^

Really miss those days where I have to fight with my sis just to chat using Windows Messenger and MSN..xD hahaha!!! xD Although now we still fight sometimes, for facebook chat..xD These accompany me throughout my whole secondary school life..xD It's always nice to see the special 1 left an offline instant message for us..xD

But the main point is the fighting part..xD There's only 1 laptop at home and we have to always fight for our turn to reply those chat..xD Now that we stay at different states, have our own laptop..>.< Plus we didn't use Windows Messenger or MSN anymore..xD Miss those moments..^^

I miss how we walked back to our house once from Kenari housing area..xD OMG!! >.< So damn far and our bags are so heavy..>.< I miss how we used to have ballet classes together..day and night..xD hahaha!!! xD I miss how we checked the dictionary when we were in primary school..xD Those NIGHTMARES!!! >.< And you are always so good to let me copy yours 1st so that I can sleep 1st..^^

I miss how you used to fetch us to ballet classes..anywhere..xD And we ate at Mill Wheel after ballet..just us..^^ I miss how we used to talk so much, lying on the bed..And how we used to hold hands when we sleep wakakaka!!!! xD Oh yea!! I miss how you used to tie my hair whenever it gone lose..>.<

I miss you...
Looking forward to go shopping with you..^^ Just you..^^ I LOVE YOU!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^