Sunday 6 January 2013

Midterm Sem Break!

So I've been having a week sem break!! ^^ Finally I drove back from Melaka straight to 1 Utama..xD Drove until my butt also pain..=.=''' I always eat a lot of ho liao when I'm back to Puchong!! xD So just post some pictures of my ho liao..xD

Fong Lye
Set meal of don't-know-what chicken..=.=''' I don't know why there is kimchi but it tastes really good!! Side dishes taste great as well!! 
Cold noodles! xD Normally I like cold noodles, but this just isn't my cup of tea. The sauce not really nice in my opinion but my mum loves it! xD

Win Soon Yee Tou Mai
Last visited here during my birthday! xD Still taste so nice! xD

Yamagoya Ramen
 水饺..xD But it's a little 腻 in my opinion. Since there are 6 dumplings and only me and my mum ate it. And it's a little oily. Not as great as I thought it would be.
The most expensive ramen..=.=''' RM24 for this. But it tastes really nice! And it's really big bowl..xD The egg is not salty egg..xD But looks like one..xD

ViVo
Seafood Aglio Olio Spaghetti! xD I love Aglio Olio so I chose this 1. The waiter did warn me that it's spicy..xD But it's worth it! There are chunks of dory fish, salmon fish, prawns, and 2 mussels! xD Really NICE!!!! xD Visited here while having dinner with 1 friend that I've not met for 4 years. xD 

Zakuro @ Scott Garden


 Tempura set meal!

 Chicken Teppanyaki Set! Surprisingly there are vegetables..xD Soup is a lil salty, as well as the vege and the chicken teppanyaki..>.<
 Soft-shell crab! xD Tastes quite good..xD RM18 instead of normal price RM30! xD 

Sushi Zanmai
Don't know where to go, at last decided on Sushi Zanmai. Queued up for quite long for our turn, 13 of us!! Farewell for Yu Xuan and You Ken! xD Both of them will be flying off to US on Thursday..>.< Really sad..>.< As both of them are my quite-close friends..xD hahaha!!! xD Thanks for belanja us! xD Next time when you guys are back at Malaysia, we will be the one belanja you guys! xD

 Ebi Tempura Temaki and Soft-shell crab Temaki! xD 

Unagi rice! xD I ordered a small 1, but it looks big too huh..xD Quite full! xD 

I will be missing you guys..>.< Though I can't go to the airport on Thursday..maybe I will phone 1 of you to say goodbye..^^ I don't wanna cry at the airport!! Wakakak!!! xD And for the 1 who say he wanna buy Coach bag for me, don't forget! xD hahaha!!! Nah! Just kidding..xD hahaha!!xD 









2 comments:

  1. Laugh die me la Qi, at your "quite-close friends" xDD YAY I'm your CLOSE friend, no doubt^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!!! later if they accidentally view this then perasan mar..xD
      of course!! xD hahaha!!! ^^

      Delete

Feel free to comment..^^