Sunday 27 January 2013

These 4 days~!!

Due to the public holiday, I went back to Puchong on Thursday!! ^^ Went back with 2 of my friends and took LRT to Sri Petaling, only then my dad fetched me back home..^^
I still remember that I thought I bought the wrong ticket the 1st time as I have not taken LRT for a long time..They changed it to token..xD It used to be card..:P

Went to Fahrenheit at the same day..xD With mum and sis..^^ Went to Mirrorcle and bought a dress..A red dress hahaha!!! The queue to the fitting room is really long...and the queue to the cashier is even longer..>.< Probably because they sell NICE dresses with NICE price!! xD
Probably not that obvious from this picture, but it's really pack with lots of people..xD 

Mum queued up for Sushi Zanmai while me and sis went shopping at Mirrorcle..xD Always need to queue up at Sushi Zanmai regardless of the time..It's 4pm and yet there's a long queue in front of it...>.< 
 Soft-Shell Crab Sushi is a MUST to order for my mum..xD
















2 large set that mum ordered..xD 1 is Soba and 1 is Rice with tempura..^^

Shopped awhile at H&M and Isetan..and went back home!! ^^ It's been a tiring day..^^ 

Friday
I thought I will be staying at home, watching movie and The Vampire Diaries..xD Then suddenly I remembered my friends called me to yumcha at night..xD hahahaha!!! At Tong Pak Fu..AGAIN!! HAHAHA!!! Not that I'm complaining..xD Went to Ning Jin's house and fetched her...So surprised that her house has renovated!!! So different that I thought I've arrived at the wrong house..:P This proves how long I never see you..xD hahaha!!! Met Jinn there and Bear Bear running late as she overslept..:P
 The flower tea that Jinn recommends..xD 养颜美容..xD And the Creme Brulee that I ordered!! Really NICE!!! The 1st time I tried this...NICE!!! But it's really small in portion and costs RM7.80...>.<

Chatted a lot with them as NJ came back from Taiwan after a year..>.< Hahaha!!! Too bad Boon Yee can't join us..>.< Took lots of pics as I requested!!! xD
 (Left) : Jinn and Me!!! (Right) : Me and Bear Bear!! xD
 (Left) : Me and NJ!!! Pose with her hands in attempt to make her face look smaller..xD
(Right) : UGLY ME!!! xD Showing off my teeth..xD 
 Group Photos!!! xD Jinn's face look so small here..:P 
 HAHAHA!!! Posing 1, 2, 3, 4..xD According to NJ, the Right pic, it means she used 4 fingers to korek her nose..xD hahahaha!!!!! Saying that it's more efficient than using 1 finger...=.=''' hahahaha!!!!! >.<

Saturday
 Went to Mid Valley with mum and sis..xD wakakaka!!!! Went to have our lunch at Waku Waku!!



Soft-Shell crab salad!!! Ordered by mum as usual..xD Salmon bla-bla spaghetti..xD It has half-boiled egg and lots of cheese in it..xD Quite Nice!!
 Salmon buttered rice I think...Not really nice..>.< But I do like Salmon very much..^^

Went to Uniqlo...For the RM49.90 jeans..But ended up didn't buy anything..xD Went to the edu fair as well..^^ Asked about degree in IT and stuff..just went in to take lots of brochures and door gifts..xD hahahaha!!!! KDU offered degree that major in mobile computing...which studies C++ Programming, IOS and android stuffs..Seems nice..xD But I still have a long way to go lar...=.=''' 1++ year to end my diploma..^^

Watched Dua Space company dancer performed contemporary chinese dance!! It's really nice!!! They will be performing until 4th of February if I'm not mistaken..Do support them at The Gardens! 
Had a simple dinner at home with sis and mum..^^ Otak-otak, bayam soup and raw vege!! ^^ Just nice!! ^^ And my dad so lovely!!! xD Bought supper for us!! Asam Laksa and Jawa Mee!!! xD 

Sunday
Woke up damn early for ballet gang gathering..xD Dim Sum at Jin Xuan!!! ^^ Ms Yip, Joy, Queennie, Zhe Yuan, Ting Xin, sis and me!!! xD So nice to gather before Joy go to Australia to study for her diploma and degree!! ^^
Talked a lot!! xD It's nice to gather after so long so that we have something to talk!! HAHAHA!!! And so paiseh lar..xD Present from Yuan finally arrived at my hands after so long as I left it at Queennie's car after last gathering..>.<
OMG!!! Totally love it!!!! From Typo!!! ^^ I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH THX YUAN!!!!!! Had 2nd round at In House Cafe..^^ And rushed to TBS to go back Melaka!!! >.<

It's nice to spend these 4 days like this..xD Not very hectic, not very bored..xD I love gathering with friends..shopping with family..xD Looking forward to this Saturday's party at Mean Shan's house!!! ^^ I have surprise for you guys!! xD Till then..Bye! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..^^